• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

u could do some update like vocations.. exp system.. client some like that, NEW SPRITES

Got plans for the vocations, custom client abit different loot system, not huge tho. Information comes when the time comes.

Thank you for your opinion:)

Working on a city for Althea.

[1]
5nlmvo.png

[2]
mjKfgNx.png

[3]
le0ufTX.png

A new update:

[1]
@Neon's house
houseneon.png

[2]
Shrine.png

[3]
mount.png

[4]
mout.png

[5]
grim.png

Nice work!
However I'd like to advise you to lay off the whole "surround everything with pillars and stones" thingy a bit... looks completely off... not everything needs to be symetrical and cornered :)
(Can't believe I actually said that.... my OCD hurts!!)

Keep up the good work!

A new update:

[1]
@Neon's house
houseneon.png

[2]
Shrine.png

[3]
mount.png

[4]
mout.png

[5]
grim.png

Looking good! I particularly like the grim reaper area, it's enticing :)

Here are some pointers for the third image. I thoroughly dislike the usage of the corners marked in red in this way, but you might prefer them over the other ones; I still thought I'd point it out though:
QWIDQ.jpg

@Wendt stones arent placed symmetrical is it? Pillars arent usaly random placed either?
I didnt really get what u ment.
Anyway i appriciate you feedback and advice :)

@kokokoko I disagree with your way to place borders :p we got our own methods^^ i use those mount borders when there already is 1 sqm beaneath it, which i fond realistic:p anyway than you for your feedback, and ill fix that ground :D

@nikolai The big stones making a circle, and the switch-thingy.. ( basically the two areas that looks a bit altar-ish) are very much symetrical, and the skeleton pillars kinda surround the tar pit in a super weird way. Spamming so many of pieces of the same object looks all cluttery and thus, steals the focus of everything else.

Hope my explanation was clearer this time!

Don't get me wrong, I like the pictures. Still good pieces of art!!

@nikolai The big stones making a circle, and the switch-thingy.. ( basically the two areas that looks a bit altar-ish) are very much symetrical, and the skeleton pillars kinda surround the tar pit in a super weird way. Spamming so many of pieces of the same object looks all cluttery and thus, steals the focus of everything else.

Hope my explanation was clearer this time!

Don't get me wrong, I like the pictures. Still good pieces of art!!

I understood you now. To defend the circle, it is one of a few altar placed around the world. You need to find all of these to collect the energy of the elements. This is for your character which i will not spoil :p

Also to defend the grim reaper which also is a part of a mission, cant spoil, but the trash and bones etc is there for the "history" in the mission :p you will understand if youwould have played here^^
I understand what you mean, but this aint ONLY showoff ;p

But i see what u mean with the skull pillars:D

Alright!! I've also made a quest chain for you to gather stuff from altars, so I understand completely! :)
(I think I felt I had to say smth due to my own hatred against those pillary-like stone rocks)...
All hood and heppeh! :)

Back