• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are codex, calling everyone codex only confirms you are him trying to direct attention away from yourself. You both act the same, have the same skill-sets. You must be him, why else would you call everyone who you disagree with codex?

Reactions: e.e
I think you are codex, calling everyone codex only confirms you are him trying to direct attention away from yourself. You both act the same, have the same skill-sets. You must be him, why else would you call everyone who you disagree with codex?
ok codex

Reactions: e.e
owned by owned

Can you not read? Even @owned said I am not codex, what more proof do you need, isn't this person like an otland god such as yourselves, surely you gods of otland can agree on something right?
ok codex

I'm more just arguing that he isn't as Canadian as he thinks he is but he's just codex so really it's just an empty purpose
If you had indeed said that, as I in fact laid out a couple of posts ago and you just borrowed pretending to have said it :rolleyes:, instead of what you actually said which was
then you are not canadians like you think
this argument probably wouldn't have happened ;)

I'll say it. His an arsehole.
He's* :p
Signed, proud asshole :D

By that logic, you cannot claim to be the Canadians or Europe because you're not Canadian and have no authority on the subject.
No, because I'm not claiming to be Canadian, I'm claiming to be (as a matter of nationality) the most Canadian in or of the European countries, not Canadian itself.
Well no, we are the Canadians of Europe
oh okay
I'm not surprised you have no understanding of metaphors.
An ant is to the anteater what zebras are to the ... zebraeaters, right? :D
I feel like my IQ's actually decreasing from trying to communicate with you.

I'm simply stating that what you quoted was not what I said
I'm not gonna scroll through pages to quote a troll exactly. I know that's your game since you have nothing of any substance to say, so your only goal is to clown around trying to make it exhausting to expose you, but you already are exposed of being of no substance, and I have no interest in your silly troll games.

That goes against perfectionism.
Now you pretend to be an authority on perfectionism. Classical American: Narcissism through the roof.
Sorry, I mean "high scores of Narcissism". I guess I'll have to dumb down my answers not to confuse you with something as perplexing as simple metaphorical expressions.

Funny that if I toss something impolite, it disqualifies me from being Canadian or like a Canadian, but when you do it, despite not being from Canada, you remain fully qualified to speak as if you know how Canadians behave.
Meh, I'm bored of your one-trick-pony misrepresentations. If you're gonna be trolling, at least learn a second trick.
Seriously, the average dog knows more tricks than you do.

e.e

Sorry, to burst your bubble but I am not codex. :(
We are all Codex :D
Or should I say: We are Codex. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

owned by owned
owned by owned
break; # ?

Last edited:
If you had indeed said that, as I in fact laid out a couple of posts ago and you just borrowed pretending to have said it :rolleyes:, instead of what you actually said which was
this argument probably wouldn't have happened ;)

He's* :p
Signed, proud asshole :D

I'm not surprised you have no understanding of metaphors.
An ant is to the anteater what zebras are to the ... zebraeaters, right? :D
I feel like my IQ's actually decreasing from trying to communicate with you.

I'm not gonna scroll through pages to quote a troll exactly. I know that's your game since you have nothing of any substance to say, so your only goal is to clown around trying to make it exhausting to expose you, but you already are exposed of being of no substance, and I have no interest in your silly troll games.

Now you pretend to be an authority on perfectionism. Classical American: Narcissism through the roof.
Sorry, I mean "high scores of Narcissism". I guess I'll have to dumb down my answers not to confuse you with something as perplexing as simple metaphorical expressions.

Meh, I'm bored of your one-trick-pony misrepresentations. If you're gonna be trolling, at least learn a second trick.
Seriously, the average dog knows more tricks than you do.

e.e

We are all Codex :D
Or should I say: We are Codex. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

break; # ?

All I got from this is you are jealous and mad you are not American

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
You are quoting a line from a movie, is that suppose to mean something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back