• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

Pretty much redone our main city, gave it a better structure and have implemented a lot more houses.
The detail is minimalistic as of now, I'm trying to get all the bases and what not done before we "pretty" it up.

Here's a little eye candy for you.
Note there a few missing borders, ect. If you find any in the images please let me know so I can fix asap, my eyes have a tendency to skip right past the obvious.

LfD3qx.png

wywDbx.png

_tzCro.png

looks nice. are you planning to open it soon? :')

Well, all of the progress in this thread is from the past two days. The map is roughly 500kb's at the moment, only two days progress. So hopefully we'll be ready to get a Beta Test going within the next week, to test out the city and its surroundings. Then we'll give it two more weeks of development, host an Alpha Test then we'll go live.

Expect a lot more from us. I've been timing myself, I've racked up over 15 hours of mapping in the past two days, and Blez has been by my side for most of that.

Also we're still looking for team members, so head on over and apply.
otland.net/f61/amaethiel-roleplaying-server-180367/

Best of luck to your project guys. I'm loving the screenshots! Now, finally we will all be able to enjoy playing on these astonishing maps from these people rather than seeing them from a mapping showoff perspective. :D I will definitely play this when it goes live. Keep it up! =)

I'll probably chuck up a minimap sometime today so you can see, depends if we finish the basics. :)

h_zpsd6292b6b.jpg

No more to say ^_^

P.S. Expect 1k+ likes on ur page soon ;)

Last edited:
Small bump.
Will be having a beta this Friday to test out the town and a few hunting spots, probably also rookgaard.

Halls of the Fallen - Black Knight
prbfV2.png

Halls of the Fallen - Black Knight
3pHQph.png

Back