• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

Not really feeling the giant gravel fields on the middle of the street(s),
Rest looks really nice!

Yeah that was prior to me remaking the town. (Which I'll probably do again, ODC.)
The streets are now like this, clean with only a tiny bit grass on the roads.

wywDbx.png

Anyway, a few town updates.

Temple
gw-Bjl.png

Temple Lane
M1gbS9.png

Harbor
qtPdiM.png

Harbor Lane
6wKdvq.png

Same as other posts, if you find any map bugs please let me know. ^^

Last edited:
We have officially purchased our domain name as well as hosting, we should have a splash page up later tomorrow with more server information, I will post our domain tomorrow once it's set up.

In other news, although our project was only born two days ago, he has now grown to a whole 1.3megabytes, which in map-terms is amazing progress!
On behalf of the team we'd like to thank you once again for your continued support.

[video=youtube;LBduNcf1eQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBduNcf1eQc[/video]

Oh, this map is really nice! I just lost my motivation to continue on my new custom map haha.. Far from experienced as you guys are. But is it any tutorials on making red mountains? lol :rolleyes: I just suck harcore at mountain raw ;p

I really like how u used diffrent walls on the houses, i tried it myself in my town. Dont really know what to say about my houses lol. :p

Keep it up man ;)

PS: I know, my english aint good.

Thank you Nikolai. :)
Trying to decide between different wall-types, or houses having all the same wall-types.

u0Ok8S.png

Any ideas?

I'd love to help test maps every now and then :)

Back