• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

I wana get in ur house and empty it out cat :eek:
---
going so slow...
h_zps39f57fdd.jpg

wtf is that

Well your houses looks fine already. But maybe Some Marble and Black Yalaharian walls? Could look good together :) Your progress on only 2 days, amazes me. I have been working on mine some weeks, and yours seems so perfectly detailed. You seem to know what you doing.. I dont think my server ever will be done, but i got some pretty nice idea's for in-game playing.. So if you wanna talk, you can add me on skype ;p

I need to see the rest of the town to see what walls you can use..

Try using a mix between the stone walls + limestone :>

Its optional for those who wish to support her.

u shud remove the donations bro ^_^,ur in a early stage n already thinking 'bout em? just puts people off imo
Agree and Disagree I think, as Three magic said it's for those who wish to support it. Project Regicide has a donation option for those who wish to help, they'll receive something when we launch aswell. I'm currently hoping for our beta to be mid-march and launch in April.

So is this server just a custom RPG map, with RL stuff? Or will it have custom spells/monsters/vocs?

Custom RPG Map with real creatures, creating custom everything ruins it because no one wants to relearn to play.

notice the button dosent work :p ?

It doesn't work because it's not set up yet, hehe.

u shud remove the donations bro ^_^,ur in a early stage n already thinking 'bout em? just puts people off imo

I should mention it's not donations for the server itself, it's donations to pay our dedicated hosting costs.
It's for those richies who want to see the server up faster. :)

Last edited:
I was gonna donate suttin xD n it went to ur pm xD ill wait n give you like £5 = like £7 euros? XD

Back