• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [AMERA] Lv 108 Knight

Luciano

Reaction score
no more selling, got scammed by GMBear, he killed acc until lv 96... and it have black skull. it also has got no eq left..... bye tibia, forever.

Last edited:
Amera was zarking anarchy since before Sixth Aspect. Your char isn't worth beans. I'm sorry.

/////50$ offer(Jerry)!!!! Who gives more???? Last chance/////////////

how can you WT with a final warning?

You cannot transfer your character if you have final warning
Or correct me if i am wrong :eek:

Don't the final warning remove in a year? Or its on there for ever? And also when is the deal gonna end ? didn't know it was ebay...

Don't the final warning remove in a year? Or its on there for ever? And also when is the deal gonna end ? didn't know it was ebay...
final warning 4eva... and btw if u give the 50$ now we deal

Do you have anyone that can vouch for you?

Someone that can say you are trustful and won't steal the account like someone like an admin?

If Cykotitan can be on here and say you are then you have a deal we will start it tonight :D

Jerry have you ever played Amera? That char isn't worth $50.

Yea I play Amera I'm 06 Player. I know everyone there :D

Not worth paying 50$ for a level 108 knight with permanent final warning.
I'd feel so nervous, if one bad thing slips out of your mouth, say good bye.

Back to 40$ right now have the money on my credit card to buy it. I'll be on MSN in about 20 minute installing it at my work.

Last edited:
Back