• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [AMERA] Lv 108 Knight

I told my friend about this character and said since it is final warning and don't have any good skills or eq that its not worth it so he told me 25. So gonna be nice enought to give 40 dollars and since on here know one is likeing it so yea. The longer the deal waits the less money you gonna get. You should of just sold it last night so get on msn and lets start the deal.

Last edited:
I told my friend about this character and said since it is final warning and don't have any good skills or eq that its not worth it so he told me 25. So gonna be nice enought to give 40 dollars and since on here know one is likeing it so yea. The longer the deal waits the less money you gonna get. You should of just sold it last night so get on msn and lets start the deal.
im on msn

You don't even know that his knight isn't 'hunted' on Amera. You're about to watch $40 go down the drain.

Might be an old member of SA, I really recommend against putting money out for an unknown character like that, especially with a final warning on it.

Yea I'm a very old player. I have contacts with a lot of people that is high over there :D

I just bought a acc so yea I can pay but I don't need a character that bad anymore so yea I'm offering 25 if you need it bad there is my offer one bad thing and character is gone character is huntated and not only that but no moneys...

I just bought a acc so yea I can pay but I don't need a character that bad anymore so yea I'm offering 25 if you need it bad there is my offer one bad thing and character is gone character is huntated and not only that but no moneys...
30 and bang.

Back to 25$ just msg me when ur ready...

ha i gotcha. you offered 40$, made a drama so you wouldnt pay. some time later, seeing that i didnt sell, offered less, and sayd you could now pay and i needed to contact you on msn. i tryed, you were yellow (afk) then green, but still, no answer. Sorry, 40$ or bye

This isn't my PC its my moms laptop but yea the reason that I couldn't pay was that I needed to verfity my bank account which I did so now I can buy stuff but I needed a account really bad so I didn't care how much to paid but now that I got one I don't need it that bad....

Don't do it, Jerry. You don't even know if the char is hunted or not. Final warning = close to deletion. Sold account = permanent deletion. Goodbye $40 or w/e.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this. 108 on Amera is really not that high, and definately not worth $40 especially since it's got a final warning. And, he could be hunted as there's always wars and pvp in Amera.

Back