• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [AMERA] Lv 108 Knight

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this. 108 on Amera is really not that high, and definately not worth $40 especially since it's got a final warning. And, he could be hunted as there's always wars and pvp in Amera.
1275622946682.jpg

Aaronconlin is right, it's definitely not worth even $40. I'd estimate the value of the character around $10-$15. Then again, as was stated, it's not worth the risk. You might be getting an extremely hunted char with a horrible reputation. The value of a character like that? -$15. Like buying a white elephant. There's no hating going on, just realistic discussion of the true value of your character. There still remains whether or not you would attempt to scam the buyer for that small amount of cash and then go and try to sell your char again elsewhere.

Aaronconlin is right, it's definitely not worth even $40. I'd estimate the value of the character around $10-$15. Then again, as was stated, it's not worth the risk. You might be getting an extremely hunted char with a horrible reputation. The value of a character like that? -$15. Like buying a white elephant. There's no hating going on, just realistic discussion of the true value of your character. There still remains whether or not you would attempt to scam the buyer for that small amount of cash and then go and try to sell your char again elsewhere.
what about the eq?

Eq included in estimated price I mentioned. It's Amera, did you expect more?

Eq included in estimated price I mentioned. It's Amera, did you expect more?
aw, when i tryed buy one char, it was like 200$ but omg, 15$ for my char... i prefer keep it/rook/pk LOL

bump - MY mother just found the letter with the char RK. 40$, and i give the rk.

aw, when i tryed buy one char, it was like 200$ but omg, 15$ for my char... i prefer keep it/rook/pk LOL
200$ are what they sell for on those chinese gold / char farming websites...

and $40 for the char, recovery key, final warning ?
It isn't worth it.

Recovery key is worth shit, get a confirmation key, this will ensure safety of the buyers account.
Final warning, once your account has this, it's useless, just give it away.

Good luck on selling, though. You'll need it.

200$ are what they sell for on those chinese gold / char farming websites...

and $40 for the char, recovery key, final warning ?
It isn't worth it.

Recovery key is worth shit, get a confirmation key, this will ensure safety of the buyers account.
Final warning, once your account has this, it's useless, just give it away.

Good luck on selling, though. You'll need it.
Down to 20$

Still not worth it.

IMO, an account is worth nothing unless you recieve a confirmation key to change your recovery key. This way, the buyer knows his account is safe.

If you can put in a confirmation key, I'm sure people would be interested for $20.

Still not worth it.

IMO, an account is worth nothing unless you recieve a confirmation key to change your recovery key. This way, the buyer knows his account is safe.

If you can put in a confirmation key, I'm sure people would be interested for $20.
the confirmation key is like 5$ '-' with the RK, the people would know even if i change pass, they could still get email and stuff back and at least fu* up the char

the confirmation key is like 5$ '-' with the RK, the people would know even if i change pass, they could still get email and stuff back and at least fu* up the char
How could they get the email?
You did not include that in your main post.
Like I said, why would someone buy a character, you take it back and they fuck up the char?
They just paid $20 to fuck up some nooby character?

You must be mad.

How could they get the email?
You did not include that in your main post.
Like I said, why would someone buy a character, you take it back and they fuck up the char?
They just paid $20 to fuck up some nooby character?

You must be mad.
i mean, with the rk you can change the email of the account and pass.... and cmon only 20$...

If it's such a great char why are you trying to get rid of it?

Back