• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

American?

makes sense children i was born in united states hence the reason im joing the U.s Army which i said in another post you guys are so intelegent:\

Only failures join the army.. Tali u only got to be a citizen to join the army u wetback

why not omg? Why on real tibia playing people from all world? Idiot question

Only failures join the army.. Tali u only got to be a citizen to join the army u wetback

almost made a perfect score on asvab bro which means im veri veri inteligent
army = more than one job , free college ,very good training m i want to be a soldier unlike you you just wanna eat macdonalds :( with demontorrent and tell people im pinging them eheuheue

So Tali your telling me your going to be an engineer? Asvab? sorry dont got it here. Canadian schooling system is better and more intelligent* (spell it right). I didn't tell people you pinged, you said it yourself coward. Macdonalds? If you lived in the USA home of the burger you would know its Mcdonalds. I go to school HIGH SCHOOL. See now im still young. I dont need a job, but i will get one just to help pay car insurance. Also please Tali,
so0meq.jpg

So Tali your telling me your going to be an engineer? Asvab? sorry dont got it here. Canadian schooling system is better and more intelligent* (spell it right). I didn't tell people you pinged, you said it yourself coward. Macdonalds? If you lived in the USA home of the burger you would know its Mcdonalds. I go to school HIGH SCHOOL. See now im still young. I dont need a job, but i will get one just to help pay car insurance. Also please Tali,
so0meq.jpg

CANADA ARMY IS Weak and dumb no tests to enter wow no brains to get in lets go basic we only needa do 16 push ups in 2 minutes to go while in american its 42 pushups
You're all homeless drunks in canada i would know my grandparents are from canada :) as of knowing spanish i learned it when i was 12 in school haha

You have to go to College to get into the Canadian army.. So ignorant.

Oh don't let me forget Canada has USA it does not need an army. Even tho we have the 19th Strongest, but its ok the Canadian army is known as the bravest.

Last edited:
You have to go to College to get into the Canadian army.. So ignorant.

Oh don't let me forget Canada has USA it does not need an army. Even tho we have the 19th Strongest, but its ok the Canadian army is known as the bravest.

19th strongest maybe, but the bravest? I highly doubt that your talking shit about someone joining the American army, you do realize are military is number one right, military dominando?

19th strongest maybe, but the bravest? I highly doubt that your talking shit about someone joining the American army, you do realize are military is number one right, military dominando?

OH no fucking way? Im talking shit about him hes not american, hes a wetback. You guys sure are number 1, but you sure are out numbered by China. 1 more thing Like i said we are only 19th because we dont spend money on our military we literally have everyone protecting us.. If someone atks Canada you dont think USA's gonna jump in. Retard. Canada's military knows as the bravest because? Devils Brigade? Umm.. We have been to every major war. We sent 1/3 of our population to Europe in WW2. We also went on a suicide mission with 2000 soldiers, we literally did we went in and fought till the last man until many of our soldiers became POW, just so we can send some british soldiers to go and get a german coding machine... Battle of Sommes? Well it was one of the worst battles, mud everywhere our soldiers couldn't even move... We literally marched out and rushed the germans while we were being shot at and while we were sinking.. But we still won that battle. lemme go a further back.... WAR OF 1812. Canada BEAT USA and even burned down their white house. Thats why its white. If you didnt know.