• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

American?

Hi, I'm in high-school. So I'm going to act like a ignorant little child and spew insults out left and right. Your mother should wash your mouth out with soap. Keep running your mouth like that and life will punch you in the face.

seriously but who cares? american = fat fat = slow slow = one punch K.O.

so stfu all americans or i gonna rape your sisters and u won't talk like that

OH no fucking way? Im talking shit about him hes not american, hes a wetback. You guys sure are number 1, but you sure are out numbered by China. 1 more thing Like i said we are only 19th because we dont spend money on our military we literally have everyone protecting us.. If someone atks Canada you dont think USA's gonna jump in. Retard. Canada's military knows as the bravest because? Devils Brigade? Umm.. We have been to every major war. We sent 1/3 of our population to Europe in WW2. We also went on a suicide mission with 2000 soldiers, we literally did we went in and fought till the last man until many of our soldiers became POW, just so we can send some british soldiers to go and get a german coding machine... Battle of Sommes? Well it was one of the worst battles, mud everywhere our soldiers couldn't even move... We literally marched out and rushed the germans while we were being shot at and while we were sinking.. But we still won that battle. lemme go a further back.... WAR OF 1812. Canada BEAT USA and even burned down their white house. Thats why its white. If you didnt know.

The war of 1812 was between Great Britain and the US first off, although some battles took place in the lower parts of canada close to the US border because the british occupied them, None the less the US won that war you dumbass and gave canada more freedom from the british. AND british troops burned down the white house but clearly you aren't listening very much in school.

Also don't act like your country is the only one to sacrifice troops in any of those manors almost every country does that its a part of war. Don't think your the bravest country because of a couple battles you went in as the lesser force.

Last edited:
The war of 1812 was between Great Britain and the US first off, although some battles took place in the lower parts of canada close to the US border because the british occupied them, None the less the US won that war you dumbass and gave canada more freedom from the british. AND british troops burned down the white house but clearly you aren't listening very much in school.

So your telling me Great Britain was Canada? sure it wasnt named CANADA but it still is Canada it was just named UPPER AND LOWER CANADA. We invaded and took more land, but the US wanted it back when we signed the treaty idiot. It was UPPER CANADA btw.. Ever heard of British North America Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Thats what gave us our freedom. The thing is about that war American history teaches they won, but Canadian history teaches they won in Canadas favour we did win. We took land. Most important thing. USA attacked Niagara Falls (canadas old capital city), but they didnt know that a lady that just walked by the americans told the government about the attack and we were ready for it.. They attacked and we pushed them back behind their lines and we took land and we kept pushing back, but then the war was coming to an end and we just started going back and we gave the land back after a treaty. Get your facts straight kk?

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't act like your country is the only one to sacrifice troops in any of those manors almost every country does that its a part of war. Don't think your the bravest country because of a couple battles you went in as the lesser force.

As I said we were known as the bravest once again get your facts straight. We went in as the lesser force sure why not, but USA the pussy only comes in at the end of wars sure they helped alot in WW2, but they come in for 1 year in WW1 when we had the war won.. We come in as the lesser force and we produced alot of shit.

Wars these days we cant compare to back then. All you need for the USA to bomb Canada is 5 nukes and 1 plane. and it can take down a whole country.

So your telling me Great Britain was Canada? sure it wasnt named CANADA but it still is Canada it was just named UPPER AND LOWER CANADA. We invaded and took more land, but the US wanted it back when we signed the treaty idiot. It was UPPER CANADA btw.. Ever heard of British North America Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Thats what gave us our freedom. The thing is about that war American history teaches they won, but Canadian history teaches they won in Canadas favour we did win. We took land. Most important thing. USA attacked Niagara Falls (canadas old capital city), but they didnt know that a lady that just walked by the americans told the government about the attack and we were ready for it.. They attacked and we pushed them back behind their lines and we took land and we kept pushing back, but then the war was coming to an end and we just started going back and we gave the land back after a treaty. Get your facts straight kk?

I'm not going to argue about this any longer its getting rather boring, i just wish i could wikia like you.

Im showing him what the act is retards wow. all my facts are from knowledge and the history channel. Also my history teacher is is a renowned historian and he has been in movies

If you know how to present facts and sources you would not write "my history teacher", you would've written his name and where you gotten your knowledge from.
Writing "all my facts are from knowledge" doesnt mean shite really. Where did you get your knowledge from? A McDonalds Happy Meal book? Some sort of huge history book? Your history teacher that none of us know the name off? Give us straight sources instead of some wikipedia... I even made a freakin wikipedia page for my friend who is worthless at football (soccer for you NA fagits) and wrote about him as the worlds best footballer...

If you know how to present facts and sources you would not write "my history teacher", you would've written his name and where you gotten your knowledge from.
Writing "all my facts are from knowledge" doesnt mean shite really. Where did you get your knowledge from? A McDonalds Happy Meal book? Some sort of huge history book? Your history teacher that none of us know the name off? Give us straight sources instead of some wikipedia... I even made a freakin wikipedia page for my friend who is worthless at football (soccer for you NA fagits) and wrote about him as the worlds best footballer...

I know him as Mr.Stewart and thats all your getting.

You need to be pretty desperate to argue with someone by insulting Canada.
I could see insulting brazil, poland, usa... but really Canada? LOL ..Desperate times call for desperate measures.

OH no fucking way? Im talking shit about him hes not american, hes a wetback. You guys sure are number 1, but you sure are out numbered by China. 1 more thing Like i said we are only 19th because we dont spend money on our military we literally have everyone protecting us.. If someone atks Canada you dont think USA's gonna jump in. Retard. Canada's military knows as the bravest because? Devils Brigade? Umm.. We have been to every major war. We sent 1/3 of our population to Europe in WW2. We also went on a suicide mission with 2000 soldiers, we literally did we went in and fought till the last man until many of our soldiers became POW, just so we can send some british soldiers to go and get a german coding machine... Battle of Sommes? Well it was one of the worst battles, mud everywhere our soldiers couldn't even move... We literally marched out and rushed the germans while we were being shot at and while we were sinking.. But we still won that battle. lemme go a further back.... WAR OF 1812. Canada BEAT USA and even burned down their white house. Thats why its white. If you didnt know.
im actually american was born here once again i learned spanish in school haha:)

Basic knowledge isn't a source? Meh

- - - Updated - - -

Derpsssss, World War II in Color (TV Series 2009– ) - IMDb

Basic knowledge is a source if you could tell us where you got that basic knowledge from. What book did you read? What movie/documentary did you watch?

When writing an essay you cant write "Sources: Basic Knowledge." Time to use your own god damn brain to see what a source is and is not. I'll write it again, Basic knowledge is a source but you must tell us where did you get that Basic Knowledge from.

Mexico is the fattest country in the world not usa anymore xd

Everyone ignore Salar, hes a 14 year old kid from Canada. He used to play masiyah, and rage quit when RoHan wouldn't let him be a part of the staff. Salar Esho, are you also aware of the fact that no ones even heard of the Canadian Army? Also that most of your military equipment is based off the United States, if not manufactured in the United States?

Not to mention in World War 2 you borrowed a few things from us, such as;
- M4 Sherman, M3 Lee, M3 / M5 Stuart (feel free to post more if you know, tanks are my only interest)

Last edited:
Back