• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

American?

Everyone ignore Salar, hes a 14 year old kid from Canada. He used to play masiyah, and rage quit when RoHan wouldn't let him be a part of the staff. Salar Esho, are you also aware of the fact that no ones even heard of the Canadian Army? Also that most of your military equipment is based off the United States, if not manufactured in the United States?

Not to mention in World War 2 you borrowed a few things from us, such as;
- M4 Sherman, M3 Lee, M3 / M5 Stuart (feel free to post more if you know, tanks are my only interest)

Dear lord your a retard. Canada is part of Britain we didnt borrow shit from the US we borrowed it from the BRITISH dumbass IF ANYTHING WE BORROWED THE AMERICANS TO HELP FIGHT OUR WAR.. Im 16 everyone already knows my name. Masiyah? 1 year ago you mean? I thought i was GM? Hmm idk Rope>SpellBook Bug> No1 knew :D! Rage quit? I retired my team quit we owned that server, but its ok the server is bad and was bad but it was fun i cant lie

wow.... I am speechless, have you ever heard of the lend-lease act? I won't bother telling you about it, you should read up on your history a bit. I'd like to know how fat Mr. Stewarts joints were, and who he bought from.

Actually no i wasnt taught american history But again THE USA DID NOT SUPPLY CANADA BUT THEY SUPPLIED BRITAIN AND THEY GAVE TO US.

Back