• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An otland team starting on one world!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey dear otlanders,
As i know many of you guys play rl tibia and i would love to join some friends of mine here.
But for example while elementz plays on amera my bro cyro plays saphira ;(
That turns me mad, since i would like to play with all my otland friends playing rl tibia , so i was wondering if anyone is interested un starting as a otland team on a new world in rl tibia?
Like some months ago i made 21 germans atarting on antica in same guild but all quit rl tibia again :/
so if anyone interested in joining , reply to this thread :)

What world to take?
Its up to u, but id say at least a pvp world :D
MaBee we could wait for those two double exp worlds to be opened and then start there ;)

Kind regards,
Damon

----
otland team:
otlandname/ingame

Cyro/Cyro Druid
dusieqq/Anneline
OT Stuffs/ Mikey Arch
Damon/Sinthareas
evan?/?
HalfAway/Half Away ; Galon Rena
Nitron/Adirto
Kaazame/Kaazame
Varus/Heshams
hiperkarma/Affend
norse123/?
Elementz/Roberon
Cordinator/mithelina
Sweddy/Sweddy Druid

Last edited:
You can join Saphira. I can provide u with items and help AFAIC :) Saphira is pvp

Last edited:
hm, is saphira open or non pvp? if non then im not gonna join, if open then i might make druid or pally

edit
about 2x exp worlds they will be so swarmed that playing there wont be so cool, noobs, noobs everywhere.

hm, is saphira open or non pvp? if non then im not gonna join, if open then i might make druid or pally

edit
about 2x exp worlds they will be so swarmed that playing there wont be so cool, noobs, noobs everywhere.

Then you'll feel like you're home! :D
jk xD

But I'm only in for pvp/hardcore-pvp.
swarmed server or not, we make a team and get ourselves together and we'll manage to do more or less what we want for ourselves :)

Edit:
Anyone knows when the 2x exp worlds will arrive?

Too bad, if you wanted to start Secura I could have given you all knight sets :(
Not really interested in pvp worlds anymore, I suppose if someone sells a cheap mage I'd buy it, or knight.

Until then, I won't be joining you :)

Goodluck though!

I'd wait for the preview game world to come out and we all play on that?
Aurera = USA
Aurora = EU

So the otland team is officially starting on saphira (pvp) !
Pm me with your ingame nickband i will open up a list for us!

Too bad, if you wanted to start Secura I could have given you all knight sets :(
Not really interested in pvp worlds anymore, I suppose if someone sells a cheap mage I'd buy it, or knight.

Until then, I won't be joining you :)

Goodluck though!

I am offering a lvl 29 knight for free or "5 dollars if possible :D "bot trail"" and not registered but its name is cyyroo so maybe this will make u mad? :p

Pm me all ingame Cyro druid. Saphira.

Pm me with your ingame nicks guys ;)

guys come and join saphira it's totally deserted server so many free spawns and we can assemble some team pking and suchs :)

my ingame nick: Anneline im going to be pally.

Join us on saphira :)

after i hit up 8 lvl (tommorow) i can borrow my rook set but you need to give it back.

thanks ;)
still noone pmed me with his name, i doubt anyone joins eh?
check otland team first post

i play in saphira my nick name is Adirto
Knight lvl 20 but with bad skills

EDIT:
if anyone can get me a knife then i will buy it from him

EDIT2:
i made new chr named Amistero

Last edited:
so we finally have knight! :D ill be pall, cyro is druid, one more pally and we can pk till the world ends xD

I have one issue, I was very close to create a character, when it popped up in my head.. "botters... they're everywhere..", so I kinda killed my motivation of starting :(
I can't stand botters at all, sorry -.-

Premia is the world with least botters in it, but sadly I don't have premmy and can't afford that for a week+

Back