• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An otland team starting on one world!

Sad to hear, but on pvp world u can kill them. ;)
And i havent seen a single botter in my tibian life...
But anyway i think we should join another world or wait for x2 exp since
In My thread http://otland.net/f257/world-you-would-start-159733/

Snach said saphira almost dead. And ye free hunt places but dont wanna play on a dead serv :/

come to amera/askara/refugia i have lots of gold in all worlds not to mention chars

I created a character >.< got bored..............
Mikey Arch is the name

Not a dead server, yea abit low amount of players but awesome wars. People pking almost all the botters thus, u wont find a big amount of them only the ones who are 50% afk or protected.

About the botters thingy am 100% sure because am one of them and I REALLY can't bot at a place at night or so because I will probably die.

For anyone who will join please pm me ingame so I can help u with starting items & items in rook too.

IGN: Cyro druid

Saphira is so deserted that there are almost no bots :D

yea XD
and i also play it cuz i had my friends with 70~ playing in it :p

ALSO GUYS ADD THE CITY U R PLAYING IN
i am in thias

EDIT:
guys i wanted to show my luck :p

mt35vp.jpg

here tibia wikia saying its VERY RARE

10z1ydv.jpg

if anyone want my dwarven shield just tell me :D

Last edited:
Great ;)
Kazaame pls post ur screens in our screen thread i posted a page before :D will add u to list
My story:
Back in time when the gods were still united, they sent a tribe to the humans, who was somehow different from the others:"The Hunters". Those were people who were trained by mystical creatures, the elfs.. From them they learned the best tactics an archer should know. They learned how to survive in battle and how important a good sharpshooter could be. They learned how to hunt and how to survive in the wilderness. In the end the gods have made 50 elite archers, who hit every target, every bullseye and killed every enemies. They proudly called themselves "The Hunters". They had an arrow and a bow on their arms. A green sign burned in with magic..But when "EvilMadBoy", a bad god sent out all plagues and badass creatures to the tibian kingdom, the Hunters couldnt defend themselves anymore . It was a bad plan of the bad god because he d estroyed their secret hideout which only the god knew and killed plenty of them. However some if the hunters have survived, not much , but some.....
They were legends, but now all the tibians think they ate dead and noone can stop the attacks of the monsters!
Noone knows if anyone of them is alive anymore.
Now a short dialog:

Somewhere in an inn in a little village:
Knock,knock(on the door)
Sarvan:its open!
The door opens with a little noise..
A *man comes in, wearing nothing but a brown cloak.
The stranger: i would like to drink a beer.
Sarvan the inkeeper gives him a beer.*
An old man in the back rises *and asks:
Good day stranger, im rodrick.what are you doing here?
Stranger: im just passing your village..
Rodrick: you somehow remind me to something..
Tears in the eyes if the stranger.
Suddenly there is a loud voice:
"THE ORCS ARE ATTACKING THE VILLAGE RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!"
rodrick and the inkeeper are frightened to death when suddenly 3 orcs come in witha aledy bleeding axes.they are begging for their life, when suddenly the stranger lifts his cloak. And pulling his bow from his back. It is a warsinger bow. Well formed and made by elfs...
Rodrick stumbles:"this cant be true... I thought , we thoguht their dead...."
The stranger takes an arrow , shining silver with a deadly look. He pulls it back and shoots. One orc falls to the ground , the two others are surprised . Just when they want to attack, the strangers arm is free from the cloak, and everyvody can see the sign. The old sign of "The Hunters". The stranger is a hunter! The orcs are acreaming in fear two seconds later both dead with an arrow stuck in their head. Thw hunter goes outside shooting now about 12 orcs a minute. The arrows are flying through the air everyone Killing one orc. While the villagers are crying happiness tears, the fight ends after a few minutes.*
When all orcs are dead, the hunter turns to rodrick and answers rodricks question from before:"I'm Sinthareas, one of the last hunters who survived the cruel ambush from the mad god ans im on my way to rookard, telling the oracle from rookard a message and then stright going to my one and only leader:King Tibianus! Hail King Tibianus..!
With this words Sinthareas leaves the villagers and making his way now through secret ways of the hunters , to a lil island in the big world which is called rookgard. He will probably arrive there in the evenung europe time zone.
Sinthareas is me!

Sheinen why posting this? :) i add u to vip nitron :)

anyway i cant play today or tomorrow or sunday cuz i will travel for 3 days :p
i can log into otland only and i will see if i got anyway to play
and also edit ur post and put ur nick name since u made a chr

nitron can you somehow give someone the rook set? since ur off, others would use it

first i am at main land my other chr in rook is lvl 2
second i was trying to finish rook as fast as i can so i put all my aim on exp and didnt do any quests :p
and also u must be happy i figured out i way to play :D
the game is downloading :p

im happy :D by the way, we need to make a name for guild. Any ideas?

otland guild :D
anyone got premmy so far?

Back