• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

An otland team starting on one world!

Were interested if ur joining saphira :)

I AM BACK :D
i missed my internet ^_^
I got a friend pally lvl 17 with awesome skills but he stopped mayb he come back when he hear about we are making team :p

guys i had chr lvl 8 in case i got bored from knight and i think its the time to use
its at isle od destiny but its no vocation
tell wat vocation to do???
and which city??
and i wont complete with the knight

I personally think pally and sorc are the most fun :D
I couldnt decide between pally and sorc. Pally is better to hunt and can deal up to 120 dmg if he makes lucky hits in early lvls alrdy. Later he is gold , too ;) and if ur as fast as a creature, U can kill it :p
Anyway sorc is more like for rly fun and especially for pking, thats why i considered taking him :D
But he isnt that good in hunting and needs much cash for spells and potions/runes. At least he can also summon creatures to train on etc. ...

Anyway, i decided to take pally ;)
My aim for today:
Making 5-10k gold by hunting lil trolls :) and rots !with sorc its more possible to exp so good or fsrm so much gold :p

If you stay FACC, I hardly recommned to take pally since sorc withoout premmy is useless in my opinion!

Last edited:
If im going to play in Saphira, Idk what name and voc i should use :p

Sad to hear late ;(
Sweddy, glad u joined, added u to list :p

Gratz sweddy ;)
Nitron whats ya new ingamenick?

ohai blez ;)

i wont be online for about 8 days -cut out of net due to not paid bills-

Piehrot will add u to list, when u tell me ur ingamenick ;)

Back