• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Anderion.net 9.60 Mapper needed!

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
Hello.

I need a mapper for my custom server, we started map from scratch; its around 7 MB atm.
Medium rate, PvP, 9.60
If anyone is interested in mapping for my server reply with some pictures of your work; I need someone that is not necessarily advanced but competent, in exchange you will be rewarded with a staff position and some money but when the server goes online.

Thank you for your applications in advance, i will check them each and get in touch with you.

For questions about this project add me on MSN: [email protected] or skype: fadynassar3

Discussion thread: http://otland.net/f251/anderion-net-our-dream-your-world-169163/

Kind regards,
Fady

Last edited:
I make scripts for Fady's OTS from few months and he doesn't try to 'trick' me.

Bump, still searching for a mapper.
you'll be rewarded with staff position and some rl money when server goes online..

client version?

custom client based on 8.71, players can only login by downloading client so they won't be able to login by normal client and ip changer.
I've chosen this client for a reason.

Should go for either 8.6 or 9.5+ just sayin'
Any help you need, you know where to find me (; gl.

i can map and script miss i can help you i have no pictures my pc can no pictures make i was 3+god 2+scripter 1+gm <<<<<all for script and mapping

- - - Updated - - -

i can map

can i map or script for you
Add me on MSN and show me some pictures, I only need a mapper since gesior.pl is scripting for my OT.
I'll accept later because I won't be able to log on msn till 18th august because I'm on a smartphone, I have access to blackberry messenger only :(

Last edited:
Back