• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Anderson Almeida, Developments.

tekadon2

Reaction score
Anderson Almeida, Desenvolvimentos.
I'm Anderson Almeida, I've been working for some time on Otclient systems and servers, I have a C ++ knowledge and game development, I've worked on 3 famous map projects and 4 server cryptography.

Services:

• Optimizations in the performance of the OT Client, TFS (REMOVING BUGS, STRUCTURAL MODIFICATIONS)
  • OTClient File Encryption
  • Basic and advanced Sprites encryption.
  • Development of Bugs-free Bases (TFS, OTX, OT Client)
  • Compilation of Servers

Languages:

• C++

Type of Servers:

• Tibia and Derivatives

Contact Discord
  • Anderson Almeida#1613

I’m interested in otclient optimizations, may I know what kind of optimizations you do?

@tekadon2
Optimizations in the performance of the OT Client
What kind of optimizations? There are few know bugs:
- 'light effects' drop FPS to very low on medium class laptops (from 200 to 15)
- walking with low FPS (10-20) is much slower then with 200 FPS - 80 lvl can run faster then 200 lvl by holding arrow key
- 'diagonal movement freez client', when players run diagonal next to monster, their movement in OTClient freezes, they can't heal, move, anything

Which of these problems did you detect and fix?

And additional:
- Mini map reveals on each floor no matter on what floor you are (it reveals all floors +1/-1, etc.)
otklientela zajebana

I would like to tell everyone that I will be doing services until 02:00 today, I will change computers, I am waiting for my notebook to arrive.
Anyone who already wants to do the service scheduling, please contact me.
Remembering that there are already people waiting.

To get the service I need 50% before, because some contacted me I did the service soon after they did not pay the rest, they said they were out of money, others said that the card was exhausted, if you want the services I already have all the value in hand and for me to start I need an advance of 40% before.

Many made me spend hours working and then did not have the money.

CLOCK: horas salvador - Google Search

until now I have done service for @Mr Trala and Richard K.
Richard K. paid 50% before and received and the service was done in a few days

Im richard k on discord and owner of trinity/project immortal. Paid 50% at start, he started and finished properly and paid the other 50% on completion for the encryption setup.

My RPG server

I am planning to create an RPG database to sell.
Customers will have this base to start the project with some sprites and a map with a continent.

It would come with some systems and if the customer chooses to customize I would do it and sell it.

So they would have everything to start a differentiated RPG project, whatever it is.

unknown.png unknown (2).png unknown.png

I am planning to create an RPG database to sell.
Customers will have this base to start the project with some sprites and a map with a continent.

It would come with some systems and if the customer chooses to customize I would do it and sell it.
this is against OTLand rules, you cannot sell premade products

Back