Andreew's showoff

Blackstone

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
#10 is lovely. I wonder how you solve the transition areas between the two nature settings.
That is what I somehow struggle with. I have not found a good way to fit it into "normal" nature properly.

Kuzyn

Premium User
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
This frosty entrance to the frost giant cave is rly nice. Do you have something inside? :D

Animera

Best answers
Reaction score
These pieces of art gave my grandpa a heart attack, are you fine with that?

The blood is on your penis bruv.

OP
Andréew

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
@Blackstone Thanks my dude, i actually haven't started with the transition yet but i guess i will have a river or some water and maybe a bit of bordering on the other side of that aswell to smoothen it out a bit, if you know what im saying? ;) transitions in tibia is wierd.

@Kuzyn thanks dude, glad you liked it, well not right now but there is going to be :D

@eiserne festung wait what? are you sure? but there is always something?.... im done i can just quit mapping now haha jokes aside thanks man means a lot coming from you.

@Animera Im really sorry i gave you grandpa a heart attack, was watchin' 8 Mile on my nordictrack , realised i forgot to call you back, heres th..... im just kidding, guess the song lol :p
glad you liked it my man!

(yes, i've seen the bug its fixed ;) can you spot it out tho? :D)

And happy new year everyone! hope its going to be a great one.​