• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andreew's showoff

#10 is lovely. I wonder how you solve the transition areas between the two nature settings.
That is what I somehow struggle with. I have not found a good way to fit it into "normal" nature properly.

This frosty entrance to the frost giant cave is rly nice. Do you have something inside? :D

These pieces of art gave my grandpa a heart attack, are you fine with that?

The blood is on your penis bruv.

@Blackstone Thanks my dude, i actually haven't started with the transition yet but i guess i will have a river or some water and maybe a bit of bordering on the other side of that aswell to smoothen it out a bit, if you know what im saying? ;) transitions in tibia is wierd.

@Kuzyn thanks dude, glad you liked it, well not right now but there is going to be :D

@eiserne festung wait what? are you sure? but there is always something?.... im done i can just quit mapping now haha jokes aside thanks man means a lot coming from you.

@Animera Im really sorry i gave you grandpa a heart attack, was watchin' 8 Mile on my nordictrack , realised i forgot to call you back, heres th..... im just kidding, guess the song lol :p
glad you liked it my man!

h2ti9eE.png

(yes, i've seen the bug its fixed ;) can you spot it out tho? :D)
3ju8X0d.png

And happy new year everyone! hope its going to be a great one.​

@eiserne festung aaah, now we are back to normal ;) glad you like it mate! i think the lanterns fit quite well, placement wise could be better tho..

sOmFR55.png

JR1TBt3.png

(bonus, contests piece which made me win jungle ruin contest!)

A big milestone has been crossed, over 1000 likes!
Another contests won! feels good reclaiming the crown!
Just wanted to say thank you guys for the feedback,support and keeping me motivated and inspired.
I hope i inspire some others aswell.​

It really is, smart way of using sprites to create a grave :D. The second jungle ruin/temple (I assume that's what it is) is amazing, the pillars and block fit in so well, nice job :p

@eiserne festung aaah, now we are back to normal ;) glad you like it mate! i think the lanterns fit quite well, placement wise could be better tho..

sOmFR55.png

JR1TBt3.png

(bonus, contests piece which made me win jungle ruin contest!)

A big milestone has been crossed, over 1000 likes!
Another contests won! feels good reclaiming the crown!
Just wanted to say thank you guys for the feedback,support and keeping me motivated and inspired.
I hope i inspire some others aswell.​

love the graves

These are beautiful, specially #11. Got a question though, is it actually playable?

@Blez Thanks man glad you liked it! ;)
@Creon glad you liked it aswell the id i've been using is "35372" its the newer sprites, dont really know when added to the game.
@FenX haha thats what happens when just messing around, sometimes it just looks on point, glad you liked the jungle one, kind of like it a lot myself :)
@Darklord appreciate it mate! glad you liked it
@Azze19 thanks mate! well it depends on what map you mean if you mean 11 then yeah it can be done so its playable, most of my maps are playable but some needs some changing to fit for the ingame environment.
@Eduardo170 much thanks dude!

here are the latest contest pieces, i know it lacks detailing and shit but i had influenza during the time and was so drained on energy so i just left it as is, glad i still got the win with it tho!
ebahFcJ.png

(heavens gate)
JoybnRi.png

(gates of hell)

I've recently seen a lot of "rookgaard" inspired stuff and really got inspired myself so i started making a small project that i do from time to time, my own rookgaard rpg feeling style map. its supposed to be not as "flashy" and more classic style of mapping.. with a modern touch to it or something i dont know, trying out a bunch of stuff that might work or not ;) give me some feed back of what you think or if you have ideas i can maybe make them come true.

xTDsMS2.png

(spider cave entrance)
Xk6YOlw.png

(portal stone to elf continent)

@Blez Thanks dude!
@aftonbladet haha damn haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you checking in! Thanks dude glad you liked it.

Here is something i made for the mapping contest but never got around to make more of it and did not join the fun so i figured i just post it here.
Its supposed to be one part of the harbour on the elf continent city.
not to sure about it might just remake it when i start mapping again.

2uryECr.png

Back