• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's Mapping Thread

In my personal opinion, the other rocks, the one that are a bit lighter than those ones looks better on "city ground" than the ones you used, you know what I mean?

I've been kind of busy with this dog that I adopted, and some other stuff, but here we go,

Between, where I live they use hammocks outside of their houses.

I've been kind of busy with this dog that I adopted, and some other stuff, but here we go,

Change the floortype outside the buildings (the floor your standing on on the picture) and it will look even better!

Good work, keep going! :)

Only found 2 errors, well are not errors, but it does not look good,
you used too much wood in the Floor, and the Autoboder,
in the in the second floor, But the rest looks good.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Glad to see you are hanging in there, I can't see the pic but I'll give feedback when I go back home.

You seem to know how to make a good composition, now you have to learn doing it with proper items.

Back