• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's Mapping Thread

I love the waterfalls, they remind me of Port Hope's eastern jungle waterfalls near the Ankrahmun Hydra spawn, good, old and classic. A few waterfall stones wouldn't hurt in them though ^_^

I love the waterfalls, they remind me of Port Hope's eastern jungle waterfalls near the Ankrahmun Hydra spawn, good, old and classic. A few waterfall stones wouldn't hurt in them though ^_^

Added some more stones to the waterfalls,

I started off by mapping nature a lot Magnetico, you know that.

@andy, looks sweet but for sure try to do something else :D

Looks 'a bit' exaggerated with those waterfalls... But I guess there's no limit in mapping.
What I wonder though, is where that last stair (to the right) will lead; directly to the water?

Well, now something without mountains, it was kind of hard without mountains,

Last edited:
not bad.. Too clean for underwater tho.. no gravel, or ground details. But structure wise it's nice! Nice job :>

keep it up bro

There are two tar grounds missing :) But good job, this is one of your best works so far to me.

no1 likes this.

Made me lol for a while.

Whats the problem?

@topic,
Their was a bug in roof, now fixed.

@no1
If you meant going up the stairs and theirs no ground, their is it's just the same as the lower floor one, so it looks like you're seeing the one in the lower floor

Last edited:
Tar is this black ground on the right side of the road :)

@Edit: About what you said I think it would be better to change this ground by the stairs to something else. Experiment a lil and take something different than dried ground, it's illogical that there's that kinda sandy ground on floor +1

Down: Andy how you could not understand this bro?

Last edited:
Whats the problem?

@topic,
Their was a bug in roof, now fixed.

@no1
If you meant going up the stairs and theirs no ground, their is it's just the same as the lower floor one, so it looks like you're seeing the one in the lower floor
on the bottom of the post it shows who liked your post, and a person named "no1" liked it, so the message said no1 likes this.

Back