• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's Mapping Thread

I was coming back from church and I saw this empty house.
[video=youtube;15_Y3_eRfOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU[/video]

@ontopic
remove the grass on the boat and the gray gravel on the grass i dislike it and also remove it from the roof
and add more nature around..
also dislike some details in the vampire cave like the much spiderwebs and a piece of walkable path blocked by some fire thing and the garagoyle statue i dislike maybe more stones?

I added the grass on the roof & boat, because theirs an empty house by my school and they left a little car there, it's full of grass, and you can see the house and they have grass on the roof, so it's a little bit mapped from a real thing I see everyday, all tho like theirs no cars in tibia I put a boat, and I wasn't coming back from church (I never go to church) the spiderwebs in the vampire cave is because vampires aren't clean, and they fire thing isn't blocked, you can pass but you will burn, and I agree with the garagoyle statue, didn't know it looked ugly till now.

-Thanks.

yeah i know its walkable just hating it its stands there:p i understand its not clean but you are using it so much like its a *spider* tomb so thats why i think reduce it or use the small onces and mix with stones and such

and about the church i didnt care just wanted to lol with the vid :p but still i dont understand your reason about the grass tufts

Last edited:
yeah i now its walkable just hating it its stands there:p i understand its not clean but you are using it so much like its a poison tomb so thats why i think reduce it or use the small onces and mix with stones and such

and about the church i didnt care just wanted to lol with the vid :p but still i dont understand your reason about the grass tufts

Thanks, I'll re-map the vampire's cave, the grass tufts is because it looks like this house by my school, and it looks preety much the same "just the house" theirs no ponds nor a trunk, and the boat looks like the car, a lot of plants inside of it (I think it's a safari)

Your nature is a bit weird (tree placements and such) other than that you're improving a lot!

The Idea is maby a lil bit weird, but it turned out really nice.

The Idea is maby a lil bit weird, but it turned out really nice.

Thanks I thought I was going to get flamed!,

Something simple,

My wife and I in the caribean beach,

Gate,

Last edited:
that wooden gate is awesome, about the beach, isnt the line connecting sea and the sand a lil bit 2 straight?

that wooden gate is awesome, about the beach, isnt the line connecting sea and the sand a lil bit 2 straight?

Thanks, the beach line connecting is like that, because when I go to the beach (a lot because I live in an island) it's straight theirs no curves.

Yeah, but in tibia we need at least some curves cuz otherwise it looks square noob boring and autobordered xP But I like the details u used on this beach. And all the green stuff which is on the gate actually shouldn't be there, cuz it's for mountains. If you really want to place something green on your gate maby try "6220" + some flowers (looks better) and If you then see lack of nature on your map add some plants around. As simple as that :)

I didn't really like how it looked with trees & rocks, but heres my outcome of my first winter!

Back