• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Andy's Mapping Thread

In your picture circulating the borders and what not, I don't know if you mean that the borders and the lava thing are bugged, if you mean that they're bugged then let me tell you that not all of them are bugged, to start with, the lava thing is because it's underground, and what do we find under the planet? lava, the ones you circulated in the left aren't bugged, the borders are how they should, and in the right part, I couldn't manage to put it in another way, so thats why I left it that way.
but is bugged e.e

In your picture circulating the borders and what not, I don't know if you mean that the borders and the lava thing are bugged, if you mean that they're bugged then let me tell you that not all of them are bugged, to start with, the lava thing is because it's underground, and what do we find under the planet? lava, the ones you circulated in the left aren't bugged, the borders are how they should, and in the right part, I couldn't manage to put it in another way, so thats why I left it that way.

this one on a floor, and one on the upper floor.

PD: Sorry for the Spam.

Last edited:
Just one thing Andy! You should add the borders on the edge of the mountain (ground floor). IDs: 4456-4467. Other than that I think it looks quite good acctually :)

Looks a bit messy. I think any entrance should have its way clear for exiting or entering (if that's an entrance).

Awesome andy. Always clean and nice ^^.
Khalendor Age has a lot of lucky, with a good mapper in our team.

I kind of suck with caves & red mountains, but I'll challenge myself doing it with both, cave with red mountains,

The legend says that the pond is intouchable, but let's verify that.

Last edited:
I've been having a trauma with shadowcores, but I tried to map now, not sure if this looks good,

Back