• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Untitled-2_zps4f9d0557.gif
from which? is it good? looks awesome!

attack on titan is cool, but sadly like gives episodes once a year or two :/

yes yes :D

~good anime

There are a lot of anime that should have continuation.
One of them is oda nobuna no yabou, but my favourite to continuation is mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo?
By the way, my avatar and signature is from this anime (mondaiji) and character on them is 'Kuro Usagi' <3

"You sure can talk the talk, but you're not quite ready to walk the walk. Time's up, it's my turn."
- Roronoa Zorro

11393248_829757727106641_5642462152386828735_n.jpg

There are a lot of anime that should have continuation.
One of them is oda nobuna no yabou, but my favourite to continuation is mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo?
By the way, my avatar and signature is from this anime (mondaiji) and character on them is 'Kuro Usagi' <3

I will have a look at that anime then :) (had not heard of it)

&

^up is rly good :)

Oh and id love to see a continuation of Spice and Wolf,Deadman Wonderland and alot more animes :)

I'd like continuation of 'no game no life' too. There are frew anime with a good ending, for example Code Geass, Sakurasou no pet no kanojo or Zero no tsukaima. All of them have good ending, and I want to see continuation and ending for no game no life, oda nobuna no yabou and mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo. If they won't be continuated then Japan will have a event with Hiroshima and Nagasaki again.

I'd like continuation of 'no game no life' too. There are frew anime with a good ending, for example Code Geass, Sakurasou no pet no kanojo or Zero no tsukaima. All of them have good ending, and I want to see continuation and ending for no game no life, oda nobuna no yabou and mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo. If they won't be continuated then Japan will have a event with Hiroshima and Nagasaki again.
NGNL will be continued.

Late 2015/early 2016. Anyway, anybody watching "Owari no Seraph"? It's really a nice anime.

I am, but...
!SPOILER!
it's really hard to deal with Guren's death. I liked him,
Btw, in autumn season is going Owari No Seraph season 2!

Back