• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

I'm quite sure i have seen them, but I'm going to doublecheck them, just incase I haven't missed anything xD and to refresh my memory how cool series they are.
Nice! Will you begin watching Kintaro tonight? :p Ep2 is awesome alrdy^^ Well ep1 is good too xD Enjoy!

Nice! Will you begin watching Kintaro tonight? :p Ep2 is awesome alrdy^^ Well ep1 is good too xD Enjoy!
im starting to watch it now, i gave up on trying to make hardcore mode work today xD. getting values out of database is frustrating.

way too go! :D You watched quitw alot yesterday, huh? xD Ending is so frkin awesome! I personally would have wished for a slightly different ending but its still awesome the way it is.

This moment was epic:

vl2zN1g.jpg

Taking it slowly now, had a party last night and now prepared for my server update.
How do you like it so far? btw. ep. 19 and 20 are the most epic ones^^ Watch them together^^

Yo finished anime already? :D
nop, haven't had time.

How do you like it so far?
It's cool, slowly stepping up the ladder and influencing people in honorific way like asian people usually do :p
Funny how many women worship Kintaro already. Choices, choices, i wonder will Kintaro ever give it a try for actual relationship.

nop, haven't had time.

It's cool, slowly stepping up the ladder and influencing people in honorific way like asian people usually do :p
Funny how many women worship Kintaro already. Choices, choices, i wonder will Kintaro ever give it a try for actual relationship.
Well there is only 2 eps left no too much time for a romance anymore :/ I felt they could have easily made 40 eps out of this :p Anyway tell me when u finished the anime^^

Finished Kintaro.
I was actually rly disappointed in the end xD ended so suddenly. Felt like writer was forced to end the series within few chapters.
And whoever made these useless paper bombs should be fired xD. On explosion room went upside down, but humans got off with few scratches. They could of make it a little more realistic.

Finished Kintaro.
I was actually rly disappointed in the end xD ended so suddenly. Felt like writer was forced to end the series within few chapters.
And whoever made these useless paper bombs should be fired xD. On explosion room went upside down, but humans got off with few scratches. They could of make it a little more realistic.
Yeah as I have stated some posts earlier, I also was quite a bit disappointed with the ending. They surely could have stretched the Anime a bit further instead of letting it end as abroupt as they did. Nontheless I enjoyed the series and also the Hasshu Leagues ride was awesome :D I wish there were more animes like GTO/Kintaro/Gokusen :(

Yeah as I have stated some posts earlier, I also was quite a bit disappointed with the ending. They surely could have stretched the Anime a bit further instead of letting it end as abroupt as they did. Nontheless I enjoyed the series and also the Hasshu Leagues ride was awesome :D I wish there were more animes like GTO/Kintaro/Gokusen :(
kintaro rocks

Back