• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Nanatsu no Taizai is very good anime and I watched first season in two days and I was wondering when next season will be released.

Btw. I have started watching "samurai champloo" since yesterday and This is also great anime.

DBZ ALL CHAPTERS FROM ANIME AND MANGA...

A question got me confused for decades, do you think Goku and Vegeta have the same powers? because in both it seems they have same powers but different style like Vegeta is eager/Aggressive , while Goku is Relaxed/calm... , there is a Manga where "Lord Bills" lives in a world realm of his own was training the both of them with his subordinate.

Only the people who saw the manga and Dragonballz episode might have a gesture of the answer.

Krillin > goku/vegeta
not even joking

Edit: oh btw guys have you watched kuroko no basket yet? season 3 ended yesterday and i really really liked all 3 seasons , if you like basketball im sure you will like it
sadly there will be no more seasons :( but i hope they make OVA of extra game :)

Krillin > goku/vegeta

Dude im not joking this is pretty decent information..

Edit: oh btw guys have you watched kuroko no basket yet? season 3 ended yesterday and i really really liked all 3 seasons , if you like basketball im sure you will like it
sadly there will be no more seasons :( but i hope they make OVA of extra game :)
That anime is so good, I like it when the red tall hair guy get in the zone haha

Last edited:
Dude im not joking this is pretty decent information..

That anime is so good, I like it when the red tall hair guy get in the zone haha

Krillin is the strongest human in the world. His plates would cut everyone ...

One of my favorite AMVs :)
Though the music is kinda silent (turn it up!) the displayed scenes hold so much emotions..
@uchiha1sasukee watch it bruh xD

Last edited:
what happend to danmachi? is season 1 ended already?

aoj9op2_700b.jpg

I can relate my life so much to this anime. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

Back