• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

of course i dont like it, i couldn't follow a thing because there are prequels, gonna check the first first episode :p

Blood+ worth watching?

if you like gore and people being ripped apart yes. The story is pretty decent aswell.

You're underestimating onepunch-man imo
Gotta say tho, I've been following the ones you mentioned and honestly, owari no seraph has so cheesy protagonists.

I agree that they are a bit cheesy but the fights that are upcoming vs the nobles i think is going to be pretty awesome nonetheless. I just mentioned they are the only ones worth watching this season im not saying they are 10/10 :p
Also about one punch-man, cmon think about it. It's a bald guy that kills anything with 1 one punch for no reason. It feels like it has 0 plot and just a troll anime :p Its not bad but it's not a 10/10 for me. 10/10 comedy would be Prison School.

If you like watching sports anime this season haikyuu season 2 is more than worth watching imo
Also does anyone knows when will nanatsu no taizai season 2 come out? 2016 summer?

onedirection1.jpg

Also about one punch-man, cmon think about it. It's a bald guy that kills anything with 1 one punch for no reason. It feels like it has 0 plot and just a troll anime :p Its not bad but it's not a 10/10 for me. 10/10 comedy would be Prison School.
Well honestly I don't understand why nowadays, everything has to have a master plot or it's not up to standards.
Epic fight scenes with some comedy on the side, I can't ask for more :p. It somehow always keeps me on my toes for the next ep.

If you like watching sports anime this season haikyuu season 2 is more than worth watching imo
Also does anyone knows when will nanatsu no taizai season 2 come out? 2016 summer?
Watched season 1 haikyuu will watch s2 in 6months when im back from australia haha :D

Well honestly I don't understand why nowadays, everything has to have a master plot or it's not up to standards.
Epic fight scenes with some comedy on the side, I can't ask for more :p. It somehow always keeps me on my toes for the next ep.
Some like epic fights with comedy and others like master plots. If someone tells you its bad because it has no master plot, then sir, you may call them a fool! Difference in taste, ayy. I myself prefer ALL OF THEM

Can anyone tell me if Berserk is worth the watch? :)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, but thats only because its my all time favourite anime and manga :p

I myself prefer ALL OF THEM
^ this xd

Can anyone tell me if Berserk is worth the watch? :)
no no no no no no! I love berserk, however the anime skips a bunch of small & big details, and then just cuts off at the beginning of the "real" story.
I suggest to skip watching the anime and read the manga instead, it's sooo much better:p

Tommorow new season of digimon coming out(digimon tri). Everytime I hear that opening from digimon adventures nostalgia gets me so bad :D

edit: Also,offtopic, what should I watch now? Game of thrones or breaking bad? A lot of my friends suggest those two but I just cant decide,even though I'm more of a guy that would watch GoT rather than BrBa.But I'd like to hear your opinions too...

Tommorow new season of digimon coming out(digimon tri). Everytime I hear that opening from digimon adventures nostalgia gets me so bad :D

edit: Also,offtopic, what should I watch now? Game of thrones or breaking bad? A lot of my friends suggest those two but I just cant decide,even though I'm more of a guy that would watch GoT rather than BrBa.But I'd like to hear your opinions too...
If you like to see dicks in every ep- GoT, otherwise BrBa ftw.

Berserk's anime isn't bad, but what Cade said, the manga!!! READ IT! (my avatar is from berserk :p)

What the hell.. Why would you tell anyone to skip the berserk anime lol

The anime is great and the movies are also great (a bit more in-depth)

But as all said the manga is ALOT better than the anime but i would definitely NOT skip the anime. If you are not into reading manga you will still get alot out from the anime.

Back