• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

any manga/manhua/manhwa/LN readers?

I have read Magician by Kim Sarae. About 350 chapters in. It is absolutely amazing, although perhaps a little bit slow in the start.

^ HxH <3

Rewatching Hellsing :D

94e153f9b2d951a7708eedd783ec5f1c.gif

I just watched Hellsing Ultimate. Always been on my todo list but somehow always got overseen. It was a good show. Should I watch the anime original series as well? It has a lower rating and I am a bit afraid to get very dissapointed by it. :p

Last edited:
I have read Magician by Kim Sarae. About 350 chapters in. It is absolutely amazing, although perhaps a little bit slow in the start.

I just watched Hellsing Ultimate. Always been on my todo list but somehow always got overseen. It was a good show. Should I watch the anime original series as well? It has a lower rating and I am a bit afraid to get very dissapointed by it. :p

The original is not nearly as good.

I did not watch the original either :p But Ultimate was awesome^^

Atm I'm watching Akame Ga Kill which is also pretty cool :)

Can someone tell me the name of the TV-show about the "Shortspear Warrior"-girl? That she is a short-spear or short-staff warrior should be enough to remember what show it is if you've seen it, I hope! :p

Don't remember more :/ AWESOME show! 20 something episodes.

Just finished watching 'Kimi no Na wa'.I usually dont watch romance anime or this type of anime but man this is sooooooo good. Just watch it for yourself :)
kiminonawa_boxoffice-1200x675.jpg
Is this a movie only? Only list the movie on kissanime.

I'm looking for a fun and exciting anime right now. Watched food wars and noragami, both are fun and interesting story. Any recommendations? Not any of the big ones please. Aka Naruto, One piece and all those :p

I'm looking for a fun and exciting anime right now. Watched food wars and noragami, both are fun and interesting story. Any recommendations? Not any of the big ones please. Aka Naruto, One piece and all those :p
shokugeki no sama best serie ever

Kuzu No Honkai probably my favourite anime this year so far! its great, it only has 2 episodes because its on-going but im already so into it i demand more, so much more!! :3

You can try watching Mob Psycho:100 , Kiseijuu:Sei no Kakuritsu , One punch man , FMA:Brotherhood , Haikyuu (if you dont mind that its sports anime)...
These are all just off top of my head, although im sure you've heard/watched majority of these if not all of them.

Thanks guys, gonna check em out! Appreciate it.
Just finished rewatching Noragami, damn I love that anime.

Last edited:
If you want a good laugh watch this video LOL. (ONLY WATCH IF YOU'VE WATCHED RE:ZERO AKA SPOILERS!)

Re:Zero spoiler

Heh,i prefered steinsgate over monster. That latter was too slow paced and i kinda started skipping it

Back