• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

myanimelist seems to be useful thing.
One day I might make my own, been one too many times I start watching anime and then 5 episodes in I be like "I have seen this.."

myanimelist seems to be useful thing.
One day I might make my own, been one too many times I start watching anime and then 5 episodes in I be like "I have seen this.."
Exactly the reason why I made it haahaha

I need some thing to watch.. heres a list of what I like

any ideas?
* by favorites

Im sure I missed a few

I like Gore, rated R, and a good story.

Not a fan of PG things xD

I watch both sub and dub

Code Geass
One Punch*
Deathnote*
Full Metal
Guilty Cr
Gantz *
Mirai Nikki *
Toyko Ghoul
Elfen Lied
Akame ga Kill!
All the Fate/zeros
Deadman Wonderland
Death Parade
Attack on Titan*
Btooom!
Black Lagoon
Hellsing Ultimate *
Monster
Steins Gate *

a few animes that I can recommend:
  • Ao no Exorcist
  • Accel World
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Claymore
  • Highschool of the Dead (Gore + Echhi..)
Not sure if you like any of them, my anime list is very similar to yours.
Guess that's just the most popular animes ^_^

I loved Ergo Proxy - it is very sophisticated and I watched it twice to get a better understanding.
It's also very dark and sad, but I loved it nonetheless.

Highschool of the dead only advised if you don't mind Zombie + Ecchi action x)

So I just recently started watching Berserk with a friend :D We watched Berserk Golden Age Movies (1-3) to skip on the very old-ish animated Season 1 and went straight for Season 2 (2016) 5 episodes in so far.
I must honestly say I should've watched this earlier as it was on my list and I SCOLD @macedoon for not encouraging me more to do so. BUT for some reason I preferred the part of the story BEFORE all the demon sorta thing happened. I feel like it is a bit waaay over the top and my friend and me were taking guesses what drugs the author was using when drawing/animating some of the scenes. Anyway I will watch it to the end and see where things go. It has been amazing before the demon stuff appeared but let's see where this ride takes me^^

Oh btw: Guts is fking EPIC :D

SPOILER:

That scene where he fought 100 men was sweet^^

Tqiza5x.png

Current airing Season shows I watch (feel free to discuss):

- Food Wars Season 3
- Black Clover
- One Piece

Black Clover made me unable to move away from my chair when i was watching the first 2 episodes, i couldnt wait for the next one to come out! 100% recommended, also i heard its going to be longer than 24 episodes so thats a sweet bonus.

Black Clover made me unable to move away from my chair when i was watching the first 2 episodes, i couldnt wait for the next one to come out! 100% recommended, also i heard its going to be longer than 24 episodes so thats a sweet bonus.

50 episodes Ive heard^^ First episode got right to me. Asta reminded me of "By the way, my name is Meliodas. Dragons Sin."

Berserk season 1 animation was awesome, its really nostalgic. And i think i agree with you, the story would be pretty good without the "god hand" thing.

Berserk season 1 animation was awesome, its really nostalgic. And i think i agree with you, the story would be pretty good without the "god hand" thing.
Glad someone feels the same. I wonder if I just watch S1 because Ive only seen the movies and Im not very fond of the demon hand thing.

I realize what you guys mean, the Golden Arc is a masterpiece, very difficult to top that. But, in regard to what happens next, READ the manga. I've only watched the new anime series from Berserk because I'm a fan, and I wan't to experience Berserk more in anime. But the manga is A LOT better. Nonetheless, it does feel over the top fantasy and it feels very sudden considering it makes a huge switch. But then again, it makes sense, no? After all that happens. The story did start with post eclipse as Guts was hunting the apostles. Mmmm.. I really don't know, I have mixed feelings about post eclipse. I like it a lot but I also agree with a lot of people. My only wish is that Kentaro Miura (creator of Berserk) does not kick the bucket before he finishes it ^^

I hope they do something to Astas yelling or this is first time ill wait for a dubbed anime

Black Clover seems like it could be good but man... Asta's voice makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Forced myself through the first and second episode but I'm not sure if I can continue.

Black Clover seems like it could be good but man... Asta's voice makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Forced myself through the first and second episode but I'm not sure if I can continue.
Haha yeah it is acctually okay-ish in the 4th ep

I realize what you guys mean, the Golden Arc is a masterpiece, very difficult to top that. But, in regard to what happens next, READ the manga. I've only watched the new anime series from Berserk because I'm a fan, and I wan't to experience Berserk more in anime. But the manga is A LOT better. Nonetheless, it does feel over the top fantasy and it feels very sudden considering it makes a huge switch. But then again, it makes sense, no? After all that happens. The story did start with post eclipse as Guts was hunting the apostles. Mmmm.. I really don't know, I have mixed feelings about post eclipse. I like it a lot but I also agree with a lot of people. My only wish is that Kentaro Miura (creator of Berserk) does not kick the bucket before he finishes it ^^
Yeah the movies were great tbh :p But Im not sure I wanna continue the eclipse thing. I might just because to see what happens with Casca though. I prefer anime usually too.

4th episode of black clover, you watched it yet? can't wait for the next one!
When he slashed his utamo vita in half, ughhh, gimme more

Yes I did watch 4th ep of BC. Was nice :) Just wished the episode wouldve been a bit loonger towards the end :D

@macedoon Watch "The Kings Avatar" (Quan Zhi Gao shou)

Back