• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Fairy_Tail_Anime_2014.png

The beats (by Nujabes, rest in peace) in Samurai Champloo is so relaxing, absolutely love it.

Also 'Parasyte -the maxim-' ended today, great anime, much recommend :)

Anime I have watched recently (since I've seen all popular anime I've been looking for less-popular ones)
  • Mushi-Shi - I Rate this 9/10
  • Spice and Wolf - I rate this 7/10 (It was great, but not much of a fan of Drama/Romance anime)
  • Ben-To - 6/10 (Typical anime, one guy, 10 girls, but it is about people fighting over Bento Box Lunches at Supermarkets like its the apocalypse so its somewhat interesting)

Anime I have watched recently (since I've seen all popular anime I've been looking for less-popular ones)
  • Mushi-Shi - I Rate this 9/10
  • Spice and Wolf - I rate this 7/10 (It was great, but not much of a fan of Drama/Romance anime)
  • Ben-To - 6/10 (Typical anime, one guy, 10 girls, but it is about people fighting over Bento Box Lunches at Supermarkets like its the apocalypse so its somewhat interesting)
Mushi-shi and Spice and Wolf are pretty popular :v

I didn't find any good anime like naruto :p
One Piece is better than Naruto < 3 (well im only at ep 83 on naruto but all my friends who have watched both say OP is the better one^^).

Zephyr Sensei :(

One Piece is better than Naruto < 3 (well im only at ep 83 on naruto but all my friends who have watched both say OP is the better one^^).

Zephyr Sensei :(

You are lucky because you got enough episodes to watch yet :S if you are talking about fighting let me show you some of them

@Mera Mero well i wont spoiler myself with that for now but I have heard Naruto has WAY MORE FILLERS than OP and on top of that mostly annoying fillers while i didnt really find any annoying fillers in OP.

Back