• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

aoisk¤dmn☺apo#wire♦n akmx☺ apne[email protected].☻s da
'errr my gerrd :D:p:eek:

♥ DEATH PARADE ♥

I'm not even sad that the season finale was just an hour ago, ended beautifully :D much much much recommend ♥

Ahh man, I just saw the last episode, I friggin' love that song from the season 1 opening! :p Anyone has a good show like this one?

aoisk¤dmn☺apo#wire♦n akmx☺ apne[email protected].☻s da
'errr my gerrd :D:p:eek:

♥ DEATH PARADE ♥

I'm not even sad that the season finale was just an hour ago, ended beautifully :D much much much recommend ♥
I acctually wanted to check Death Parade out. I really liked Deadman Wonderland and its controversial setting. Can you recommend Death Parade?

It's amazing anime, but I think that Dragon ball is one of the best anime I have ever watched. Ok, One piece is also good as Dragon ball, but I have been watching One piece since 8 months and I still think DB is better, But One piece is still broadcasted so My opinion can be changed.

11081073_395110787327108_400907560290038043_n.jpg

xD

Despitente the crybaby being the protagonist I loved that anime < 3
Deadman Wonderland
cQ7R51c.jpg

Everyone has their own perferences.

I really don't understand people who like One Piece.

To me the characters are unbelievably childish, its like watching teletubbies.

Also Cowboy bebop is overrated.

Anyways: I suggest people watch the anime "Haganai" and "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions"

Everyone has their own perferences.

I really don't understand people who like One Piece.

To me the characters are unbelievably childish, its like watching teletubbies.

Also Cowboy bebop is overrated.

Anyways: I suggest people watch the anime "Haganai" and "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions"
Sooooooo One Piece characters are childish, but Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions are good? Interesting ;)

Childish?

He is not amused :D
maxresdefault.jpg

Well sure some One Piece characters act childish at times, especially some of the Straw Hats. But same goes for Naruto, too. As my teacher recently said, people who are never thinking like a child again are boring.
One Piece is childish and a good laugh at some times and at other times dead serious and emotional.

I understood what did you say but actually i didn't watch "Haganai" and "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions" :p for that i can't tell you my opinion about it.

Back