• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Can anyone give a name of good anime/manga. I've already watched pretty much so I won't write like 50 names here or more.

Noragami was fun to watch ^^

34684sz.png

Woops, instead of clicking "reply" on macedoons post, i clicked Report, and had no idea I was doing that. So I accidentaly reported his post O_O Wtf

Anyhow, I think Afro Samurai sounds pretty badass tbh xD

just look at this *****, he the bomb

anyone else that has a list on myanimelist that i can check out?

just look at this *****, he the bomb

anyone else that has a list on myanimelist that i can check out?

I don't watch Anime tho, don't really like it :D
Only anime's I have seen is Pokemon and The Boondocks XD

Well:
He will die in the end of 2nd season.

Btw, manga is even better than anime.

These statements always bug me.

No the manga isn't better. You might think it is better but that just means you like manga.
Know why it isn't better?
It doesn't have animation, voice acting, music, or anything else an anime adds.

The manga is good, the anime is also good, they are both good.
The manga is probably longer, and more detailed, and has more character development, and so on.
Guess why? Because making a manga is cheap. So cheap in fact that it might as well be free.

The written version of anything will always be longer, have more content, more detail, more character development, etc.
The video version will have voice acting, music, animation, etc.

They are completely different forms of art, and you cannot compare the two in any meaningful way.

/EndofRant

I prefer anime, because when voice actor is incredible good you can feel the emotions which the character is feeling. Examples? Here!
00:01 - 00:20

I also prefer animes due to animations, voice actors and epic osts :)

Back