• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

You should really watch "Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo".
I watch this every sunday. New episode is coming out on about 18:00 + on animeshow.tv and I am already looking and refreshing pages for new episode even a two hours before episode.

After I watched latest episode I had a two feelings - I love this and I hate this. This episode made me full of positive emotions <3

I watch this every sunday. New episode is coming out on about 18:00 + on animeshow.tv and I am already looking and refreshing pages for new episode even a two hours before episode.

After I watched latest episode I had a two feelings - I love this and I hate this. This episode made me full of positive emotions <3
Well, next episode will be pretty interesting. KISS = get memory back.

Fuck Everything, watch Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru noha Machigatteiru darouka.
yeah, you guys should really watch it
it's about a huge noob in mmo-themed world
shortened name is "Danmachi" btw
11 episodes out, ~30 hours left to 12th

yeah, you guys should really watch it
it's about a huge noob in mmo-themed world
shortened name is "Danmachi" btw
11 episodes out, ~30 hours left to 12th
About 5 hours not 30 :p.

Fuck hours, I am already refreshing page for next episode.

or Etotama
it's short too
a bit childish, but I find it funny

and naruto missed tis week so lame naruto
thank god i have danmachi

This episode was beautiful, but I hate this anime for on thing - preview for next episode is so epic that I can't wait for next week.

"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!"
Kamina before challenging a three-story-tall robot to a fight armed with only a nodachi.

NCkASIE.jpg

Lol, because of you guys I watched whole Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Ma. The guy kissing part is kind of annoying but the anime is quite fun. And I've only just watched 2 episode of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I like it so far so please refrain from spoiling too much. (I'm that kind of an idiot who clicks on the spoiler button reads it and goes, NOOOOOO WHYY DID I DO THAT)

Back