• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

is zack&cody anime?
no.

Tommorow new season of digimon coming out(digimon tri). Everytime I hear that opening from digimon adventures nostalgia gets me so bad :D

edit: Also,offtopic, what should I watch now? Game of thrones or breaking bad? A lot of my friends suggest those two but I just cant decide,even though I'm more of a guy that would watch GoT rather than BrBa.But I'd like to hear your opinions too...

Suits if u haven't seen it yet :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here got some anime similar to Ergo Proxy / Steins;Gate / Death Note / Code Geass to recommend?
Some serious stuff with or without superpowers (preferably none) with good plot twists and an interesting (SciFi-ish if possible) story?

I've been exploring this genre a bit but haven't found too many that look like something I could dig into, though some of these I listed have left me quite speechless and wanting more, so I'm willing to take any recommendations if there's anything similar.

Anyone here got some anime similar to Ergo Proxy / Steins;Gate / Death Note / Code Geass to recommend?
Some serious stuff with or without superpowers (preferably none) with good plot twists and an interesting (SciFi-ish if possible) story?

I've been exploring this genre a bit but haven't found too many that look like something I could dig into, though some of these I listed have left me quite speechless and wanting more, so I'm willing to take any recommendations if there's anything similar.
I would like to recommend Monster.
yep "monster" is good.
if you like "monster" then maybe you will like: "Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin"

Aldnoah Zero

If ur into gundams/mobile suit stuff: gundam series (gundam seed, gundam 00, gundam wing, ...)
animepaper-netwallpaper-art-anime-mobile-suit-gundam-00-gundam-00-wallpaper-5-203248-ccj-1920x1080-c57237bb.jpg

Guilty Crown (some kind of superpower yeah but it's ok)
shu_ouma_wallpaper_by_slowpoketailz-d55207a.png

You can also try: Zankyou no Terror
64447.jpg

Or Psycho-Pass
wpid-wp-1419730529330.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to recommend Monster.
Aldnoah Zero

If ur into gundams/mobile suit stuff: gundam series (gundam seed, gundam 00, gundam wing, ...)
animepaper-netwallpaper-art-anime-mobile-suit-gundam-00-gundam-00-wallpaper-5-203248-ccj-1920x1080-c57237bb.jpg

Guilty Crown (some kind of superpower yeah but it's ok)
shu_ouma_wallpaper_by_slowpoketailz-d55207a.png

You can also try: Zankyou no Terror
64447.jpg

Or Psycho-Pass
wpid-wp-1419730529330.jpeg
yep "monster" is good.
if you like "monster" then maybe you will like: "Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin"

Thank you all, I'll research these a bit to see which one I'd like the most and probably start watching.

If you enjoy robots you CANT miss out on TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!! Just WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Voted_0b9df7_1678068.jpg

YiD4JuT.png

If you enjoy robots you CANT miss out on TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!! Just WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Voted_0b9df7_1678068.jpg

YiD4JuT.png

I think this anime is very childish :p It's just my opinion its also rated pg13 ^^ If you like mecha i really think you should check out both valverave and aldnoah zero

I think this anime is very childish :p It's just my opinion its also rated pg13 ^^ If you like mecha i really think you should check out both valverave and aldnoah zero
133284.jpg

Gurren Lagann is legendary is what I think. And well yeah if you are all into serious stuff you might not enjoy it as much...still always remember to spiral forward :)

<<<<<<<<<
Himouto! Umaru-chan, best anime ever.

以上です

Is it that much different from the anime? If so, I might read it.
Yes it is. Tokyo Ghoul √A is completely different from the manga, I won't talk much but for instance he doesn't join aogiri in the manga.

Totally worth reading it.

I'd like to find anime that isn't over-sexualized, something that children can watch. If Japan got their stuff together, they would've had a much bigger audience. Too bad the line between hentai and regular anime is so freaking thin.

I'd like to find anime that isn't over-sexualized, something that children can watch. If Japan got their stuff together, they would've had a much bigger audience. Too bad the line between hentai and regular anime is so freaking thin.
How old are you?

Back