• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anothai's City

Anothai

:3
Reaction score
Anothai'z CITY

It was a while ago I use mapeditor!
So this is my test city what i've done so far, the map is not done yet, theres much left to add!~.
Please give rate me!! 0-10?

BOREDOM!

Top floor:
76513740.jpg

40237695.jpg

Second floor:
50270789.jpg

Kick your ass
Anothai

The design is pretty cool, but it lacks detail. Everything's black and white :/

I want to see more colour!

The idea is good.
Finnish it with some more details and randomizings aswell and it will be great!

Its looking great but you still have to add some details more, it is big and empty.

Hmm , Maybe we need more pictures and nearer and some nature outside to be a City and Downloadable please.

The design is pretty cool, but it lacks detail. Everything's black and white :/

I want to see more colour!

No details, but good anyways :)

Its looking great but you still have to add some details more, it is big and empty.

Hmm , Maybe we need more pictures and nearer and some nature outside to be a City and Downloadable please.
No thank you :D Wont release this city! :O

Thank you guys. Yeah like I said... Not done detailed yet. Just a test tough!

change some of the walls. pretty booring o,o
but still cool!
keep it up

Too much black & white no details you need to change the color of the roads like Bintzer said and add more details... 4/10

mappppppp noob not showoff

you guys who says its ugly because you have no damn eyes, you just look for a second and bye... "it looks so empty" few says, what do you expect? statues? every place can't be full of decorations... When you go around irl you see statues everywhere or what?

Back