• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another cryout about posts gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
Okay guys,
because of corrupted GMs, thread deleting assholes and stupid answer I'm finally out. At Monday the new Eloth server will be released... I hope more will move to ****. Because I am rotten...

Tertius... Richey.... Where are you? Do you want your server end up like that? Where every problem will jsut get DELETED?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys,
because of corrupted GMs, thread deleting assholes and stupid answer I'm finally out. At Monday the new Eloth server will be released... I hope more will move to Eloth. Because Softcores is rotten...
Iam also quiting, But i just cant understand why you call them corrupted gms cuz they ban you, Stop cheat.

Iam also quiting, But i just cant understand why you call them corrupted gms cuz they ban you, Stop cheat.

You got no plan idiot.. Don't step in something you don't know.. It wasn't because of a ban. It's even bigger...

You got no plan idiot.. Don't step in something you don't know.. It wasn't because of a ban. It's even bigger...
I know for sure you deserved it and btw you dont get friends by calling people *ssholes and stuff, seen ur posts and they're not nice.

Can you please explain what the "bigger" thing is?

A global moderator on OtLand deleted your first thread. He have nothing to do with TwifySoft/SoftCores what so ever. The second thread I saw, then I looked on your previous thread to see why it got deleted. And you got the reason. After the thread got closed Feloth thought it wasn't needed anymore - And deleted it.

Actually it seems that you know nothing.

And Q... You started.. Because I didn't get banned or something... No1 wanted you to say something.

Hani untill you and Feloth came, there were less problems between community and players.
I won't say that you are the problem, but everyone knows the problem here.
If there is a little bit offence to a special GM or any other stupid reason.
The highest player gets his house cleared... by a server bug???
You must be kidding... Both of his houses got cleared and the Characters which owned the house were on diffrent accounts in diffrent citys and he don't even get his items back.

Since 1 motnh there've been more "Server Save Bugs" than the whole time before. One time there's no PZ, then houses get randomly cleared and more. This is more than strane... This is corrupt!

And Q... You started.. Because I didn't get banned or something... No1 wanted you to say something.

Hani untill you and Feloth came, there were less problems between community and players.
You must be kidding... Both of his houses got cleared and the Characters which owned the house were on diffrent accounts in diffrent citys and he don't even get his items back.

Since 1 motnh there've been more "Server Save Bugs" than the whole time before. One time there's no PZ, then houses get randomly cleared and more. This is more than strane... This is corrupt!
You are talking about you know NOTHING about and if im right he is getting hes items back? and the same houses got cleaned in icechaw/warcore also..And no1 wanted me to post anything? Why did you make a thread then? ...

And who is managing Icechaws/Warcore/SOftcores? the same persons so it's possible to make it look like an accident.

And hm... ask pierce? Does he have his items back? Yes or no?

And who is managing Icechaws/Warcore/SOftcores? the same persons so it's possible to make it look like an accident.

And hm... ask pierce? Does he have his items back? Yes or no?
No, I saw a screenshot where a gm told him he would get hes items back.

i quit either and to bad you leave dj, it were funny times:D ciao mate:D

You seem to know little about the poison you bring to our forums, the reason why there is more discussing between players and the staff is because we are more active and listening to our members.
Yes, it's true that we have been pretty busy. But it's because we are working alot on the server and for the upcoming updates. And please give me link to somewhere on the forms where you have actually posted something nice about our server. That would be pretty hard to find, don't you think?

You deleted the thread.

I've been making lots of positive things. Like I posted on the German board the guys to come to Softcores. And I made a PK guild here. And I'm part of another PK guild.
I told Hani to tell you guys to make a Softcores Movie Competition with prices and shitzz.

I've told you lots of Bugs and ofc Addon Bugs, I posted cams on the Movie Section (BTW I was the one who had the idea of making a movie section. Back in the days you weren't on the server.

Do you have something to add?

EDIT: Btw here is your link. Feloth Link <3

Took me about? 30seconds?... My internet browser isn't the fastest.

Last edited:

Bugs means that we are actually working, they don't really appear from nowhere. But maybe you're right, perhaps we disabled protection zone because we're corrupt, how smart does that sound?

Why do you blame Hani and Feloth for problems? They didn't clean any house, if there's anyone to blame for the bugs it's me, and I couldn't care less about your opinion because as I've already said bugs appear when we implement new code, and they get addressed as soon as we have time.

Bugs means that we are actually working, they don't really appear from nowhere. But maybe you're right, perhaps we disabled protection zone because we're corrupt, how smart does that sound?

Why do you blame Hani and Feloth for problems? They didn't clean any house, if there's anyone to blame for the bugs it's me, and I couldn't care less about your opinion because as I've already said bugs appear when we implement new code, and they get addressed as soon as we have time.

Then I want you to answer, not your "bodyguards".
It just seems that Big Boiih Feloth is deleting the threads before you can see them?

EDIT:
btw feloth. Isn't my Signature addvertising enough? o_O
If not click on the graphic!

i'm on eloth you should start luna instead of the new world cuz when it releases everyone will go to that one

Luna is pretty empty. And that's why I want to go on V3. Everyone will go there ;)

naaa luna = poont i just took lvl 75 there a few minutes ago :p i wish pierce and deadlifts will come back -.-

http://otland.net/f305/proposal-33919/index2.html#post342499
http://otland.net/f361/no-more-stairhopping-o-o-32585/index2.html#post329504
http://otland.net/f361/master-sorcerers-31852/index2.html#post323713

Are 3 out of 20posts which I found under 1minute. The other 17 was deleted. (I wonder why)

And for the record, advertising for our server's don't make it legal for you to advertise other server's on our forums.

Sure it was less than a minute..

Monkeyheadvirgin is a nice word ;)

But what do you want to tell me with those posts?

Anyway the other 17 didn't get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back