• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint [Answer to the thread that got locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Posted by Talaturen
Why do you care so much about your post count? This has nothing to do with backups, the reason why you lost 70 posts is because they were in inactive hosted project boards

FAIL! I haven't been posting in a hosted project board since my last forum there and that were about 2 months ago. So, really big fail for you.

the 70 posts was in Support board to help ppl, that's all I can say. I don't have time to help all 70 people again with the same questions, and yes Talaturen, it's about backups. How else could my posts disappear? If you would make backups more often then this wouldn't have happened, atleast not 70 posts - lol.

@ wiseacre.

There is automated backups every night at 00:00 GMT+1, that's what he told me

Yea but I assume this didn't happen at that time. He should make backups at the days too though. I won't bother spending my time on the nights to help people, just to not lose the posts I post, lol.

Yea but I assume this didn't happen at that time. He should make backups at the days too though. I won't bother spending my time on the nights to help people, just to not lose the posts I post, lol.

"Why do you care so much about your post count?"

Even if we was wrong with what he said(which I don't believe),he was right with the part I mentioned above.

If you read what I wrote, there is an answer to why I cared so much about those 70 posts.

Just because you're a fan of Talaturen and thinks he's a computer expert doesn't mean he can't be wrong, because now he's completely wrong. Trust me, he is not a computer expert if you thought so, and if you know some programming such as c++ doesn't make you to a computer expert either, so stop acting like one, and asking everyone if they can give you reputation "omg omg, hi pls me noob me need very many rep bars, please may u rep me pls plss".. Be yourself, stop being someone you're not.

FAIL! I haven't been posting in a hosted project board since my last forum there and that were about 2 months ago. So, really big fail for you.

the 70 posts was in Support board to help ppl, that's all I can say. I don't have time to help all 70 people again with the same questions, and yes Talaturen, it's about backups. How else could my posts disappear? If you would make backups more often then this wouldn't have happened, atleast not 70 posts - lol.

@ wiseacre.

The 70 posts that disappeared was not in the support board, it was in the hosted project boards, no matter how long ago you posted them, you would still lose them. When Talaturen deleted the inactive project boards your posts went along with them. It's as easy as that. And if you already helped those 70 people then they should know what you said already, right? There'd be no use in keeping them anyway.

backups are made EVERY night at 00:00, there hasn't been an interruption in a long time.

Stop whining and live with it. Thread closed, don't create more threads or you will get yourself an infraction.

@ wiseacre.

Once again, you fail. It doesn't matter how long time ago it was, you lost 70 posts from inactive hosted project boards that you had posted in and I still can't believe that you're crying so much over them.

We don't delete threads where you help people in the Support board. It still has __NOTHING__ to do with backups, we have daily backups and no single table has crashed in the last months. So stop making yourself look like an idiot, we've already told you how you lost your posts.

Edit by Znote: Perhaps it makes you feel better, I just deleted 600 posts of my own today. I'm not crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back