• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antibot doesnt work!

alectrona94

Reaction score

ive used this script in my TFS 0.4, actually i get no errors on the console, every script is placed right, ive waited the 60 sec and have decrease it to test the system but actually nothing really appears on my screen, when i type .!antibot it says thats its not yet ready, checked all the storage's ID ive if the id is duplicated and nope couldnt find anything, if anyone knows what is the error exactly or its something related to the main scripts i will more than glad because ive been 2 days trying to figure where's the error from, one more thing because i dont wanna make another thread, the exp gained from other players is working but for higher levels, i mean if i got level 100 killed level 150 he get exp, if the killed level 99 he doesnt get any level, tried to changed the threshold ratios and baam nothing happend..

Last edited:
I would suggest that you modify the client and server sources to run "different" custom client version.
Change encryption and to make it even more safe from cheating you could change item ID's.

As I said before this script works properly for TFS 0.4 so you can check few things in your server and retest it.
Does players start with any custom storage?
Check for duplicated storage values in your server scripts.
Have you added any custom flags to players? in data\XML\groups.xml
Try updating your database in phpmyadmin or remove it then re-add.
Try the script with just one online player maybe it takes longer or bugged when you have many online.
Add fresh login.lua/TFS.exe to your server and test the script.

I can't know the issue since you don't get any console errors and you have many source edits/custom Lua scripts can be any of them which cause the issue.
Test all this and then reply here so if it worked or not so I can at least know the problem.

Set min/max LevelThresholdForKilledPlayer in your config.lua to "0" that will disable it then test if you get exp or not.

Then set minLevelThresholdForKilledPlayer to 0 and test if you'll get from low levels or not.

If you used the right libraries/includes, Visual studio 2010 and boost_1_53_0 you'll never get any compiling errors with 0.4.
I can compile it to you for now if you wanna link me to your source files.

Try this one I edited
C++:
double Player::getGainedExperience(Creature* attacker)
in player.cpp
from a working 0.4 version should work properly.

Attachments

• theforgottenserver LevelThreshold.exe
    3.2 MB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
With what LevelThresholdForKilledPlayer rates?
in your config.lua enable this
Lua:
gainExpFromSameIp = true

Back