• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any interest for a low rates/old style custom map with custom spawns/quests?

Did you like the Idea?

• Total voters

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
Since im sick of rl maps everywhere I started recopiling all the custom maps I could find to make a big custom map, my idea is to make it slowish I'll add every spawn/quest in this map so the map will probably end up different as how people know it since it is a mix of a lot of maps, here how things should/will work:

• 10.90 Version.​
  • No Tps.​
  • We won't have shop/donation system as always.​
  • All Outfits / Mounts will be obtainable free by doing quests/tasks.​
  • Players will earn "STILLNONAME points" by doing almost everything.​
  • The points will be exchanged for prizes like mounts/outfits/addons via Modal Window.​
  • I'll implement fast travel system to make it more RPGish.​
  • I'll try to balance pvp as much as I can to make every vocation "fun" to play.​
  • I want to make new spawns focused on making party play more important (they will be hard.)​
  • Cast System and Reward Chest Systems Implemented​
  • Guild Wars working fine (Winning one will give a big amout of *points* to all members)​
  • I want to implement a variety of events that will give you said points​
  • Looking for a good way to combat Cave Bots (Only cave bots because they piss off players and me.)​
  • Looking to add Daily Tasks​
  • I want to add my own created bosses with some modifications to AI to the one that already exist​
  • Double Exp / Skills Every weekend for those who don't have that much time to play​
Rates ATM (can be modified tell me what you would like to see)
Skill: x10/x20 Weekends
Magic: x8/x16 Weekends
Loot: x1/x2 Weekends (Custom Drop Rates on Monsters)

Stages (Those will be doubled every weekend)
1 - 25: x150
26 - 50: x125
51 - 75: x100
76 - 100: x75
101 - 125: x50
126 - 150: x45
151 - 175: x40
176 - 200: x35
201 - 225: x30
226 - 250: x25
251 - 275: x20
276 - 300: x15
300 - 400: x10
400+: x5

Here's a pic of the map now:
ATZfLpD.png
Note that this ot will be just for fun and I aim to make it more for the people than for me so please feel free to suggest things and I'll consideer adding them to my ot

Nice idea! I using tibia 8.54 edited.
Sorri my bad english, i from brazil and speak spanish.

Is that what people call low rates nowadays? o_O

Low rates: 1-10x
Medium rates: 10-100
High rates: 100+

Darn im getting old. :eek:
I do however like almost any kind of custom maps and unique projects, keep it up :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back
Top Bottom