• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any new phone paying system?

Moskis

Reaction score
OK. I find daopay a rip off! Is there any other way that is cheaper to hoster? Thanks in advance!

Why do you think DaoPay is a rip off?

DaoPay takes only a 2-3% share of the money. The biggest chunk goes to the telecom companies (remember: your customers charge your products to their phone bill) for their service. Taxes take also a big bite of your revenue. In some countries, the VAT is as high as 25%!

If you compare DaoPay with other mobile payment services, make sure that you check if the payouts are before or after taxes. Believe me: it pays off to compare. And if you check at our website (Fees & Payout Rates ? Business ? daopay.com), you will find out that you get even better payouts if you offer phone payments...

If you have any more questions, please, let me know. We will try to answer all your questions and are open for any wishes and ideas. If you want to contact me personally, here's my e-mail address: arnold (at)daopay.com

Yes, telecompanies are doing a ripoff. If you add national companies, you get payouts of 90%+ (Germany, Netherland, Sweden etc) (companies and non-EU residents).

Adding national companies helps if you know that you have only "local" customers. If you want to make money on an international level, the national companies miss out.

Back