• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any serious OT? + Thoughts

Again, feel free to play on my server. Oraculum.pl

I transled all things, this is not full rpg but it is mainland + some city from rl like yala and zao, but we have record more than 320 without spooff.

I do not advertise, but I invite you to play.

I know you'll see mine as another "long project which wont get a lot of players" well you may be right but you may not.

What will attract my players is the small touches that make it unique. I.e. Animated client background with title music. I am using otclient so it will be extremely customised to make the players experience easier. The minimap will be interchangable (i.e. real map view and cipsoft view)

There will literally be no-nothing to do moments. I.e. Raids such as angel raid (gives angelic amulet pieces) to get specific rewards or Minidemon raid which gives Jester tokens for outfit/addons/mount and 2xexp ring. I have many specific raids aswell as normal mixed raids.

A huge story quest line, which will follow your experience from level 1 to level 300. Quest choices such as tainted or divine. Promotion based on quest completion and npc notoriety. i.e. When reached legendary status -> legendary huntsman for rangers guild, npcs will speak about you to other players!

There are custom outfits, i.e. Even the staff will be customised -> angel with black wings and red halo.

If you wish to check out more, please click my signature and you will see alot more indetail information.

Thanks & regards,
Ghostx

P.s. The beta of my server will be up as soon as the scripts are finished.

athxzor.hopto.org forsure again as custom

I'll be sure to check it out.

@Fare, I still recommend your server, it is just that I don't want to start all over again. So for anyone who would like to play on a great RPG Custom server: http://www.ascalon-world.net

@Potar, Great that you've translated the website, but I guess you can't translate people's chat ingame. And I suppose almost everyone will be speaking polish, a language that I don't understand.

@GhostX, Seems like a nice server. I hope it will succeed, and I'll be sure to follow its progress.

If you want a long answer then here you go:
Because I dislike that my knowledge about Tibia didn't give me any advantages since almost everything is custom. Also I had some trouble playing due to stupid players...
I was hunting once, then suddenly a random dude came and started to PK me, saying that the spawn is his, and his alone. After some minutes of fighting there were like 3 more dudes there like level 190+ just watching and helping him with heal etc. I somehow dealt with that problem, until the highlevels also started to PK me, and ofcourse I died and died and died... The fact that they didn't get punished for excessive killing (red skull = lose 1 item) sucked. So what could I do in that situation but to quit playing? I put all my stuff in depot, letting them kill me so many times, until about 3 of them got black skull. I took my stuff from depot, killed them all, threw their and my stuff away and there you have my reason for not ever wanting to go back.

So you leave a server when you cant use a certain hunting spot? Why dont you use a other hunting spot then, there are several equally good hunting spots. Also, if you are the kind of player that let other people kill himself a lot of times, then throw your stuff away because you get mad, Iam kinda glad you are gone. You are not a quality player, and players like you will always quit. They will die, and quit. They lose a item, they quit. They dont loot a certain item, they quit. They lose cash in gamble, they quit. Those players will always find a reason to quit.

Also, funny thing is that GhostX is accualy a active player on Ascalon. :p

@testaa,
Stop with the stupid assumptions? I'm not at all the player who always quits.
If you can use your brain properly, I quitted because I was hunted by the highest leveled players on the server, whilst I was a low level.

What the f*ck do you mean by going to another hunting ground? I was hunting there and he PK'd me, I started running and he followed me; therefore I attacked him back, and woops suddenly I was hunted.

And why is it funny that GhostX is a player on Ascalon? Stay ontopic please.

Stop with the stupid assumptions? I'm not at all the player who always quits.
If you can use your brain properly, I quitted because I was hunted by the highest leveled players on the server, whilst I was a low level.

In order to kill somebody 100 levels or more lower then you, you need to buy a liciance to kill. You can only buy one of these every 24 hours and they do not stack, so you could have only been killed once every 24 hours. A liciance to kill is very expensive, so if a high level decieded to waste one on you, you must have really done something to annoy him.

What the f*ck do you mean by going to another hunting ground? I was hunting there and he PK'd me, I started running and he followed me; therefore I attacked him back, and woops suddenly I was hunted.

Its pretty clear what I mean by going to another hunting ground. Yes, you were hunting there and yes, he PK'd you. So what is your point? Its the first time that has ever happend to you? Being stronger then somebody els and claiming a hunting spot for a while is all part of the game, people are different. Some people will let you hunt there, others will not. So what? If you would have said; ''Alright, Ill just go to a other hunting spot'' or even if you were killed then, you could have lost a max. of 10 min. hunting if you had full blessing. Is that so bad? You should have gaind level, become the same level as him (level cap) and kicked his ass.

And why is it funny that GhostX is a player on Ascalon? Stay ontopic please.

Because GhostX posted in this topic aswell, so Iam giving the topic starter a feeling about what kind of players are active on Ascalon.

Make sure and check out kiwi-3.com. It may not be everything you are looking for - but I think it may be as close as you can get. The best thing about Kiwi server is the community.

@Testaa, what's your name @ ascalon?
~Edit; Ahh Zen.. just shut up, please :D thanks

@GhostX, glad I've scrolled thru this thread n found your post ^^, lets hope it'll work out the way you n' others want ;)

@Testaa, what's your name @ ascalon?
~Edit; Ahh Zen.. just shut up, please thanks

Thanks for your well constructed and informative criticism, I wished we had more people like you active.

Goddamn Zen.. Those are some fancy words, im amazed! If you tend to write in such fancy way then you wouldnt mind correcting your previous words, would you? lol

hahaha

In order to kill somebody 100 levels or more lower then you, you need to buy a liciance to kill. You can only buy one of these every 24 hours and they do not stack, so you could have only been killed once every 24 hours. A liciance to kill is very expensive, so if a high level decieded to waste one on you, you must have really done something to annoy him.

Its pretty clear what I mean by going to another hunting ground. Yes, you were hunting there and yes, he PK'd you. So what is your point? Its the first time that has ever happend to you? Being stronger then somebody els and claiming a hunting spot for a while is all part of the game, people are different. Some people will let you hunt there, others will not. So what? If you would have said; ''Alright, Ill just go to a other hunting spot'' or even if you were killed then, you could have lost a max. of 10 min. hunting if you had full blessing. Is that so bad? You should have gaind level, become the same level as him (level cap) and kicked his ass.

Because GhostX posted in this topic aswell, so Iam giving the topic starter a feeling about what kind of players are active on Ascalon.

I have to come back on my words, there is a good OT online and active after all; Ascalon. :D Really good accualy.

Edit; Yeah, you'd wish ^^

Last edited:
Hmm regarding me being used in an argument.. LOL

Look afaik it is a decent server - i wont ever get hunted tbh, i know most people on the server either through here or necronia (since i now map part time for them) And because i know people from all the main guilds i am safe i guess. :l though meaning wars are like gonna be just for fun; rather than have a reason behind it, with me :>

Also mike, yh cheers i'm still working on it, hopefully it will be up soon

@mike070
You are correcting my grammer instaid of replying to the content of the post. Real quality post, thanks once again for your valuable contribution to the topic! If you see anyone misspelling something els, please feel free to make a post about it and correct them, because thats just what this forum needs. :thumbup:.

Zen just shut up, we all know the truth about you within Ascalon ^^
Once again, amazing information you are giving us here mike! I just cant believe how much information you are able to fit in one sentence.

@ Topic starter
Keep a eye on this project. Beta is 18th July.

Back