• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any serious OT? + Thoughts

kirrebati

Reaction score
Hello everyone. So I was wondering - after 10 hours (literally 10 hours) of searching for a decent OT server, is there even any good server out there?
(Good in my opinion = well mapped, well structured and thought of and well scripted, custom server with no hunting ground teleports etc.).

I've seen many RPG-server projects out here on Otland and on OtFans, many of which I cannot remember their name. But some I remember, one of them was Ramurika.
Yes, Ramurika... what did ever happen to it? All time of waiting anxiously for it to start, all time put on mapping and scripting... all gone in vain.
I, myself, know it's hard to make a good RPG-server, but of all mapping showoff and all unique threads about their own amazing mapping etc; I have never seen the result of it in a matter of we can enjoy by actually experiencing it by playing (instead of just watch some pictures).

I don't know anymore...
...I just want to know if there is any decent server out there, that me and my friends can play on... RPG or not, it doesn't matter. Just as long as it is not another RL server, another run&download server... I really miss the awesome war feeling that I once had when I played 7.6 CTF, the awesome RPG feeling when I played on Ramurika-beta.

So... could you post a more innovative answer? Or atleast take your time to complete a full sentence instead of just writing "no".

While ago i was searching for one but i have realized that serious custom servers are not so good. Very low population lies on serious servers and without people it is boring to play. Half of people play real maps yuckk :( and other half plays some über high exp servers. People play OTs to have fun, to gain stuff faster than on real tibia. You don't want to explore huge 100% custom map 10h a day on lvl 10 char walking 100sqm/h, you don't want to hunt rats/trolls/orcs for a week to be strong enough to kill anything stronger, you just wanna go and BANG BANG LVL UP UE KEAL EVERYONE FREE POTS NO RUNE CHARGEZ OMGZ DONATON ITEMS I SPEND REAL MONEY SO GOOD TO PLAY TAKING TP TO QUEST TP TO BACK I NEED YELLING SIGN TO TELL ME WHAT TP TO GO SINCE IM TOO LAZY TO CLICK READ ON A SIGN.

Actually i am a fan of serious custom servers but most of them have no people online and exp rater is like 2x... I do not like idea of teleporters and flashing signs and monsters next to TPs but that is what people want and play.

Just try oraculum.pl

Seems pretty ok. What amazes me is that every single polish server on otservlist.org has their description in polish... as if that's not enough, they have their whole website in polish too. I guess it's only made for polish people then.

@Wavoz,
I wouldn't mind playing an Evolutions map that was actually well made, not a run&download one. Evolution actually has great war in it, just need to lower the exp. and it would be great. I am/was actually revamping an Evolutions map, only the city though. I still got it on my computer and I'm thinking of finishing it.

potar ive made char in yalahar and i got it totally empty - prolly some bug - also i can make for you adversiment for otland and translate lots of thingis. Pm me if you need translator :)

So... could you post a more innovative answer? Or atleast take your time to complete a full sentence instead of just writing "no".

The answer to your question is no. I've been searching for a long time, and I can tell you with somewhat certainty, no, there is none. At this point, you have the exact same answer as before, but its just longer like you asked for. At your service.

Thanks testaa, that was definitely a better answer than just a plain No. I was hoping for someone to say that there are plenty of those, since I thought I was looking in the wrong places, but yeah, seems like there are no RPG's left anymore.

Try those RPG great servers:

Zelonia MMORPG 8.60: Zelonia.hopto.org
NightLand MMORPG 8.60: Nightland.hopto.org
Ascalon Custom-RPG 8.70 [Best ONE]: Ascalon-world.net

You can try this war ot also:
WarOfTheTitans 8.60: Wott.se

Yeah I know it can be somewhat frustrating, because you think that there must be at least ONE good OT. I'd keep a eye on znote's protect called Quest Ot, but it has been stuck in developement for a long time though.

@Liano,
Zelonia only had 1 player online... And Nightland seemed to be offline.
As goes for Ascalon, I used to play there and I'm not going back, for sure.

@testaa Quest Ot? Interesting... Although the purpose of this thread was to find a server right here and right now. It looks like there are only "projects" under development, as usual...
I'm strongly considering to continue mapping that Evolution I mentioned before.

I have to come back on my words, there is a good OT online and active after all; Ascalon. :D Really good accualy.

There are afew RPG servers, they're just not all that great imo.

Most of the good ones don't last a week for many different reasons, and anyone who does enjoy a decent RPG server gave up looking along time ago because they just don't get that many players.
I like to look every now & then, i'll pop on if i enjoy it i'll play it alot, the recent RPG servers have been boring or just old recycled crap..

for sure? May I know why?

If you want a long answer then here you go:
Because I dislike that my knowledge about Tibia didn't give me any advantages since almost everything is custom. Also I had some trouble playing due to stupid players...
I was hunting once, then suddenly a random dude came and started to PK me, saying that the spawn is his, and his alone. After some minutes of fighting there were like 3 more dudes there like level 190+ just watching and helping him with heal etc. I somehow dealt with that problem, until the highlevels also started to PK me, and ofcourse I died and died and died... The fact that they didn't get punished for excessive killing (red skull = lose 1 item) sucked. So what could I do in that situation but to quit playing? I put all my stuff in depot, letting them kill me so many times, until about 3 of them got black skull. I took my stuff from depot, killed them all, threw their and my stuff away and there you have my reason for not ever wanting to go back.

Back