• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any trending OT? An EVO would be best

Bakeiraqie

Reaction score
So, I've been wondering is there any trending Evo-OTs? Doesnt matter what client as long as its 8.6 or above.

Do you play 999x ots aswell?
Sorry for the late reply, had many exams... Well yeah I do play all kinds of servers as long as it is not a moneygrabber ot that resets in a timeline between 1-2 weeks.
Post automatically merged:

I actually started to play Evolunia a few days ago, really enjoyable and tons of features.

RECOMMENDED.
I have played Evolunia but it seems like ppl have played it for a long time now and its like ''late'' to join now, also seems like it needs lot of time which I dont have. Thats one of the reasons why I quitted Rltibia cuz of no-time.

Ascar.us good rl map
Yo, I've read bout it. More like a Masiyah version which I've never liked :/

It seems like the most played OTs atm is brazilian and polish custom OTs which doesnt fit me cuz there's none who speaks english among them :p

Back