• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

haha u guys are crazy, why don't u just go to the gym with no pwo, take ur damn protein, eat ur damn carbs and pump it until u can't no more?

GAINZZZZzz ;)

haha u guys are crazy, why don't u just go to the gym with no pwo, take ur damn protein, eat ur damn carbs and pump it until u can't no more?

GAINZZZZzz ;)
because upping your game with chemicals is better. ;>

Do u even chemilift bro?!

3 months at gym and no large changes. Some changes: bigger biceps, lats, triceps, abs more visible, legs more muscular. Only thing bothering me is the fat. It won't go away. But I am patient.

because upping your game with chemicals is better. ;>

Do u even chemilift bro?!

protein powder+creatine=BOMB

or if u wanna chemilift start a steroid cycle ;)

- - - Updated - - -

3 months at gym and no large changes. Some changes: bigger biceps, lats, triceps, abs more visible, legs more muscular. Only thing bothering me is the fat. It won't go away. But I am patient.

bodytype?

protein powder+creatine=BOMB

or if u wanna chemilift start a steroid cycle ;)

Lol no drugs bro. I just need to up my game a bit. My requirements have gone up a bit. Well, the "300" club anyway. It isn't a necessity but it's a personal achievement i want. Also the army have lowered the run time a bit.. So the pwr is a good boost for me to train my stamina (im a short distant runner so naturally have more fast twitch fibres and consequently my long distance running suffers) this energy boost will help a lot. I can match the time as it stands but if i can do a lot more than what is demanded, the actual day my time counts will e a breeze.

Well it's not like that. 3 months and still no movement on my stomach and other areas.

Then you're doing something wrong.
Drinking water alone would of made an impact to that guarenteed.
You can't really target fat loss however.. Therefore you will just have to keep the cardio up, eat low protein, less carbs and less fat. Forget about bulking and weights for now. Focus on cardio alone.

If you try to do all your cardio when you're bulking you will lose your gains to your cardio..
But if nothing is happenening over3 months.. You're doing something wrong.

Ummm,best cardio for fat loss on ur stomach is fast walking. When ur running,ur heart pumps alot of blood,and after some time it destroys ur muscles and gets u really tired. Fast walking for like 30mins-1h targets ur stomach fat and u can lose it pretty fast. Also drink water,IT'S THE BEST !

@pecax i disagree .. The best fat burning zone is between 60 and 80% of max heart rate.
Max heart rate is 220-age. For me it is 220-19=201 so 60% of 201= about 120. 80% of 201= about 160.

So if i train with my bpm between 120 and 160, then i will be in my training zone. Generally speaking the upper tier (75-80%) is best for fat burning. So running is better than fast walking.

But from what i have heard best for losing fat is spinners. Or failing having a spinner at your gym, exercise bikes.

Well it's not like that. 3 months and still no movement on my stomach and other areas.

My suggestion would eat 500 carbs less than ur macros and you'll lose fat in no time.
ofc you can eat 1000 carbs less and train it'll be more effective but i think you'll lose some muscles too.
Not an expert but if you count ur carbs everything will be fine

eat less carbs (but not too much less because ur body will adapt to getting less in and it will give u slower metabolism)

Just drink shitloads of water till u cant see stand seeing it anymore and do some regular cardio like : running,biking,...
and just dont eat too much fatty stuff , especially at nights

How do you calculate body fat percentage?

Tgere are several legit ways or there are estimates. You measure you height, weight, muscle mass (dome properly scientifically) or a rough estimate via a strength test
Weight:height and then subtract the muscle mass leaves you the % of fat you have. There are several sites that offer a free estimate but it can only really be accurate when an pulse is set through your body and the resistance is measured.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for spelling errors. I make them all the time on iphone

Tgere are several legit ways or there are estimates. You measure you height, weight, muscle mass (dome properly scientifically) or a rough estimate via a strength test
Weight:height and then subtract the muscle mass leaves you the % of fat you have. There are several sites that offer a free estimate but it can only really be accurate when an pulse is set through your body and the resistance is measured.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for spelling errors. I make them all the time on iphone

Can you hook me up with a site?

I went to gym for 2 months back some years ago, max weight on bench pressing was 86 kg.
I actually got my muscles from riding my bmx, bunny hopping really increases both of your biceps, your chest and your neck muscles.
I'm planning on paying for monthly fitness entry this summer.

Back