• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

Anyone used L-karnitine ? If so,whats ur thoughts on it? I used the one with omega-3 capsules and proteins

Anyone used L-karnitine ? If so,whats ur thoughts on it? I used the one with omega-3 capsules and proteins

I haven't but heard good things. Let me know how you get on with them because i may try them.

I used it for a month,to tell u the truth,I wasn't really active that month cus i had my finals and stuff,but lost alot of the weight i didint need(i didint lose like 10kilos,I lost like 1-2,but when u have alot of muscle,1-2kgs of pure fat is so epic). Gonna use it from 1.6 to 1.7 month,hopefully some good results. U should take a pill(pills are the best I believe) 30mins before an activity

Last edited:
Just let me know how u get on with them.. I might move onto them. I was taking some fat burning pills before but they #1 tasted like cat piss and #2 used to make me feel so hungry all day long lol.

lawl XD I only trust L-karnitine ;P However,it costs like 40euro,and I need to pay like 50euro for gym memebership in a few days,so I have to wait for them a while longer :p

I thought it would be smart to ask this question here.

What is the name of this exercise?

To stay in this position which shows in picture, and try to hold the same line on the body for the max time.

push-up-on-a-ball.0cf940af-ca00-4902-9e01-bd59efef188e.jpg

That's called planking on a swiss ball. It tightens your core and with crunches , one of the most effective workouts.

Oh, cool

1. Is this for the whole abs, sides, up and down packs?

2. Is there any record in time to hold this position? How long did you make it?

1. Yes whole abs (not really side aps), that's why I like it. For side abs you can simple do "side plank holds".
2. Well I don't know your body type, but I mostly do 4x1 minute, with 30 seconds pauze between sets. Of course you can also add weight, raise one of the legs or held it longer. Atleast tighten your abs the whole time ;).

By the way you don't need a swiss ball, just as long as you keep a bridge / stay as a plank it's a baws exercise.

tbh,if u really want abs,u should be doing alot of cardio,the exercises u just shown are to tighten em up,they wont show up. Go run,I usually go on like 10-15km walks every weekend if I have the time(now I do since school is over). Also a very good exercises is to do chin ups,stop at like 50% when going up,and move ur legs like ur riding a bicycle. I found that effective

Also drink a lot of water. Stops ur body storing excess water on your stomach. I switched every drink i have to water and it helped so much.

Yea I heard about that 500000000x times. When I do it,I have to pee like every 3 mins. Its so annoying xD

My ab work out consists of six sets of legs raises every second day and crunches with a 5kg weight- six sets of twenty five on every day that I don't do legs raises.
I workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in the gym.
Monday- Chest and biceps
Tuesday- Legs
Thursday- Shoulders and triceps
Friday- Back and biceps.

My diet is strict and seeing as how I'm trying to gain some extra muscle and no fat as I'd like to keep my abs, I eat six meals a day.
My breakfast- 80g of wholegrain porridge oats with water and a piece of fruit.
x5 servings of wholegrain rice and boiled chicken.
And 1-2 pieces of fruit throughout the day washed down with roughly 4-5L of water.

Back