• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

Anyone know what kind of workouts I can do that won't stun the body's growth. I still wanna grow some more before I start hardcore working out n stuff.

Anyone know what kind of workouts I can do that won't stun the body's growth. I still wanna grow some more before I start hardcore working out n stuff.

Just avoid squatting and lifting heavy really. Leg press is sometimes listed as being a problem, so you should possibly avoid that.
Try the seated calf raise rather than the standing one when your doing legs.
Don't arch your back when your benching or doing any other exercise and you should be fine!

I have started in May 2012 with 65 kg and damn skinny those pictures are from 2012, I gained 10 kg in about 5 month

Befor:
IMG_1356.jpg

Trained hard, now I got a weight of 77 kg
IMG_62014.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg

Only subs I've used is Protein Shakes...and...
Eat.
Eat.
Eat.
:)

s1369988910.jpg

Just bought today :D

Yh water gets results.
Supplements just fasten the pace. But afaik they help recovery.
Best alternative to steroids anyway.

People,theres like 1% of u that can take ALL their protein through food. If ur not training,than yea,you can take all the protein from food,if u are training(not like a puss atleast)u need suplements if u want to get results/if u want to train for a longer period of time. U need like 1kg of chicken breast everyday,and u can easily drink a shake of protein. It's all healthy,look it up,dont be stubborn jerks. Actually people who take whey protein live 10 years on avg. more than people who don't. Even in some cases,doctors recommend it,like one doctor did to my friend :p

Maybe. Depends what you take. I know you can get the results without but i take supplements because i would like faster results that means i stay away from steroids. Besides - other than the cost, there is no downside to taking regular supplements.

BTW pecax how are your pills going? Might buy some this week. Changing up my routine now back a bit more bias'd to fat burning then i will swap over again to bulking in 6 weeks.

Ummm,today is the first time that im gonna use it. Its liquid btw,not pills,because I heard liquid works a bit faster,and gives a bit more energy ;P But pills are fine too ;P Gonna see if it gives me energy today :D

Its supposed to relocate the fat(lipids) into mitohondrijs(idk how its spelled) and turn the fat into energy ;P

Ummm,today is the first time that im gonna use it. Its liquid btw,not pills,because I heard liquid works a bit faster,and gives a bit more energy ;P But pills are fine too ;P Gonna see if it gives me energy today :D

Its supposed to relocate the fat(lipids) into mitohondrijs(idk how its spelled) and turn the fat into energy ;P

aight well i guess i'm gonna buy them this week - will probably be delivered next week so will start them :)

Well,just got back home from the moment I posted that post.

Went on a bycicle ride,can't really tell u how it went,I HAd A FUCKING SHITLOAD OF ENERGY ! I just couldnt stop cycling ;/ Maybe it was all mental,in my head,or its actually that good ;P Ill do it like a few more times before i can tell u the truth XD

Also what are peoples views on pwr? From what i've read people are getting insane boosts of energy with this stuff.. And it's only about £30 for a months supply which is cheap imo.

Read reviews which go along with this
"All I have to say here is WOW. This stuff simply out performs most every PWO on the market. I noticed after the first drink how potent it was. Im not a stim sensitive person at all and this stuff ramped me right up. I was able to outlast and out perform anybody in any gym. "

Idk. Tbh L-karniting gave me alot of energy today,even after,I was like crazy,just wanted to jump,and do shit <.< I was thinking its all in my head,but it's not trust me !

RECOMMENDED !

Well,if it's cheap,try it out. Can't lose anything :p thats not a cheap amount of money for me,but if it's for u,than buy it :D

Yh well ordered both. Never really used a preworkout powder much.. on n off but judging by its reviews it's insanely good.
Isn't gonna break my bank to trial it. I've found the pwr for £20ish so that's what i bought. Might actually re evaluate my training plan, havent tweaked it for a fair few months only revolved it round.

Yea,changing exercises is very good. When u do the same ones all the time,u wont get the BURN

Yea,changing exercises is very good. When u do the same ones all the time,u wont get the BURN

well i was revolving it mainly to give a variety since i don't wanna be bored of same routine etc. But i think it's time to up my game a bit. Maybe change my whole routine completely.

I just tested doing one arm pushups, I did 30 on my right arm better form. I'm trying to get to 40 or more

Back