• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody there?

Statik

//UpUp&Away
Reaction score
Whys ot still down.. wut the fucks the point of having this whole thread dedicated to slain OT if its never even online?

r u stupid? no1 plays the ot, since its been down for 4+ months.

how bout b4 u make the smartass comments u make, do sum research then earn the right 2 say anything at all.

K guys, listen up... I talked to Jon yesterday and have news that the server will be online August 1st.
So be ready :)

I will do my best to keep him to his word on that, and if it looks like it might not be able to come online in time i might host it for him til he can.

P.S. My server should be ready and updated to 8.6 as well as an ASSLOAD more updates around the same time :)

~Tidus

K guys, listen up... I talked to Jon yesterday and have news that the server will be online August 1st.
So be ready :)

I will do my best to keep him to his word on that, and if it looks like it might not be able to come online in time i might host it for him til he can.

P.S. My server should be ready and updated to 8.6 as well as an ASSLOAD more updates around the same time :)

~Tidus

8.6 is gay andddddd BOOBS

is it online then?
im stoked if the chars are still there which i hope they are

is it online then?
im stoked if the chars are still there which i hope they are

Well, before they closed, they did a clean sweep of the server, if you remember, and gave us all another shot to become the best of the server.

whether the chars are there or not just turn on the damn serv im sick of the one im playing (ballsofsteel)

Yeah, I'm playing Ballsofsteel too, but, it's not enjoyable anymore. I liked Slain the most.

But, if Deathzot ever came back up, I'd definitely be the the first to play it.

im sry but i liked slain when i made this thread, it has no skilled players on it, props to jon for keepin it creative tho

Back