• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone From Sweden?

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
I'm looking to make a 14 day trip with my girlfriend to Sweden during summer, not sure of the exact the date yet, but it will be either in July or August, so I'm wondering if there is anyone from there who would be willing to hang out with us for a few days and show us around their hometown, perhaps hook us up with a cheap place to stay and stuff?

We'll spend a couple of days at @Zaniir's place near Uppsala and after that we have time to visit any other place. Would be lovely to meet some fellow Tibians and chill together, learn more about your country, culture and lifestyle overall. Will probably be moving to Sweden in a couple of years so this trip is a part of our research/exploration plan to see what's out there and how we like it.

Reply here or PM me if anyone is interested!
su1dG1g.png

I don't live near in Sweden but I think this is pretty awesome! Hopefully you'll find some pretty cool Tibians who can show you around and such. Good luck! ^_^

I am an experienced tour guide in my home town with 1 successful touring (To know how good I am as a tour guide, ask STiX :p). With that said it's a few months until summer and I don't know how things will turn out until then.
There is also the thing with the town being kinda far from the usual tourist locations ^^
Also, GLHF on finding jobs and apartment in Sweden if you're moving here, there are kinda none of both :p

I am an experienced tour guide in my home town with 1 successful touring (To know how good I am as a tour guide, ask STiX :p). With that said it's a few months until summer and I don't know how things will turn out until then.
There is also the thing with the town being kinda far from the usual tourist locations ^^
Also, GLHF on finding jobs and apartment in Sweden if you're moving here, there are kinda none of both :p

STiX actually came to Sweden?`Who met up? :D

I live in Uppsala :p, where are you from?

About apartments and jobs, unless you have a good education getting a job can be quite hard and same goes with apartment.

I live in Sweden and I just want to say something before you get here, it rains alot!

I'll bring this to fight the rain then

BApD7vq.png

And in which city does Mr. tour guide live? xD

About apartments and jobs, unless you have a good education getting a job can be quite hard and same goes with apartment.

So I've heard :/
We're both grade A+ students though, she will apply for a scholarship and I will probably search for a job in the IT sector (anything goes) or software development which I am studying right now so I think it's a viable area for finding a job especially since those kind of jobs are needed everywhere.

Sweden is amazing tbh, not much bad things you can say about it except the weather.
Where are you originally from?

Also have fun and good luck if you're moving here!

Sweden is amazing tbh, not much bad things you can say about it except the weather.
Where are you originally from?

Also have fun and good luck if you're moving here!

I'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Won't move yet until I graduate here, which will be in 2 years.

Yeah, everyone complains about the weather, but I don't mind the rain and the cold tbh, as long as I have something to keep warm with haha

STiX actually came to Sweden?`Who met up? :D
A few ppl did, I was one of them :p

And in which city does Mr. tour guide live? xD
If interest is sparked this conversation can be taken in private :rolleyes:

Also, I don't complain about the rain, sure some days can be rainy, but last year we had a great summer, when it rained it was concentrated on single days and not spread out over a long period (except at the end of summer when it rained kinda constantly).

Found two videos on the youtubes that you might be intrested in

Never been to these places, but wish i could:

This is like 15min from where i live tho:
Gk7jNvr.jpg

Good luck in getting tour, why sweden? did you think about other countries? such as finland :)?

Found two videos on the youtubes that you might be intrested in

Never been to these places, but wish i could:

This is like 15min from where i live tho:
Gk7jNvr.jpg

That is beautiful.
Definitely hoping to see some sights such as these during our stay!

Good luck in getting tour, why sweden? did you think about other countries? such as finland :)?

We did think of other countries too, such as Finland and Norway but for this trip, we think Sweden would be the best choice since it's the chepest to travel to from here (out of the 3) and we already have 1 person to chill with there.

I had this huge post with stuff that made it look like I bragged and was a really spoiled kid but I edited my post and sent a PM to Mackan and asked him to delete the quote.

Spoken like a true wannabe spoiled brat from Sthlm. ;)

Last edited:
Spoken like a true man that isnt so spoiled. ;)
nah, cuz i know u guys gonna even say that shit, I just got the idea i should msg him, now itz too late cuz u already saw it, Was gonna delete it

Last edited:
Back