• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone From Sweden?

I've been in Sweden and Norway. Though, I'll have to admit Norway has nicer mountains and those kind of stuff (If that's what you like). Even though, I know you mentioned the ticket price so yeah! Don't hate me people from Sweden, I'm not from Norway, I was just giving my persona 'advice/opinion'.

I've been in Sweden and Norway. Though, I'll have to admit Norway has nicer mountains and those kind of stuff (If that's what you like). Even though, I know you mentioned the ticket price so yeah! Don't hate me people from Sweden, I'm not from Norway, I was just giving my persona 'advice/opinion'.
But it's really expensive in norway tho.

STiX actually came to Sweden?`Who met up? :D

I live in Uppsala :p, where are you from?

About apartments and jobs, unless you have a good education getting a job can be quite hard and same goes with apartment.

Me and STiX had a drink or 2 in Stockholm also :p

@Shadowsong If you come by Stockholm i am always up for a beer or 2 ;) (For the record ;) i am not one of the Stockholm brats, i just moved here because of the IT jobs)

well ahhahah but i hate him, cuz he think hes dangerous cuz of his shits when he was young,+ cuz he is a "swedish" rapper doesn´t make a sense to me, hes still a faggot,

Yes i may be spoiled, < but i still givin money to homeless not to "romerna" i buy them mc food and they get pissed cuz i give food instead for money,

So would a spoiled guy like me givin money to homeless and givin food? i don't think so.

I like you, you feel me, just kids thinks he dangerous and all wanna be "sebbe". Instead for pay attention in school they wanna be gansta and show their parents they are something, but parents gonna think like he doesn't go school,he doesnt work or pay attetion hes fuckt up.

Cause of mackan now i will tell the truth, idgaf anymore, YEs we owns a lot of clubs in sweden and some hotells, and resturant.

i wont tell name in clubs, just figure out that ur self, if u live in sweden, we owns clubs on famous places,then resturant same < then hotells same<
Dude all this is a lie, I know were you live "blåkulla" and you DONT live there if you have atleast some money. Only poor people live there lol. So why are you pretending?

Dude all this is a lie, I know were you live "blåkulla" and you DONT live there if you have atleast some money. Only poor people live there lol. So why are you pretending?

wher is "blåkulla"? i have never heard of it, Btw i still live in my "ort" while whole my family lives 1 hour away from me, At least i dont like to leave my place cause i have all my friends here&boys How does it feel to leave a place you have been livin for 16 years? Yeah exackly explain that. Instead for moving to far away there i can't hang out with my friends everyday. So i decide to live there i live right now. Btw you idiot so you mean rich people can't live normal?

And don't forget theres 6 ppl in my place that are rich too but still they live there cuz they love it, And don't forget i live alone and i dont wanna fucking leave my place if i leave it i will lose connection to all my friends and i can't go to my place everyday 1 hour to get there 1 hour back home, If i take train its at least 2 hours away from my family if i use car yes 1HOUR. Yeah a rich guy has a brain instead for buying a villa worth 25miljon kroner when i can live here for 8 thousand per month, Use ur fucking brain before you talk shit.

Don't forget its soon 17 years i been livin here, All my friend isn't rich but at least i hang with them even i have money i dont have to show people i have money to hang out with them. Real friends stays with ther boys instead for moving out for a fucking far away place there i can't hang out with people everyday, And i am not one of the those that leave the place cause of a new house and far away, i like this place i love my place i never leave it till i die, Even if i get a wife and kids i will stay even my wife wanna leave i say no. But now i dont have wife and kids so if it happend like that i wouldn't leave my place still its, beautiful place many memorys many childhodos beautiful everything is a memory here. So my dad and mom let me live here alone they vistit me 1 times per week.

wher is "blåkulla"? i have never heard of it, Btw i still live in my "ort" while whole my family lives 1 hour away from me, At least i dont like to leave my place cause i have all my friends here&boys How does it feel to leave a place you have been livin for 16 years? Yeah exackly explain that. Instead for moving to far away there i can't hang out with my friends everyday. So i decide to live there i live right now. Btw you idiot so you mean rich people can't live normal?

And don't forget theres 6 ppl in my place that are rich too but still they live there cuz they love it, And don't forget i live alone and i dont wanna fucking leave my place if i leave it i will lose connection to all my friends and i can't go to my place everyday 1 hour to get there 1 hour back home, If i take train its at least 2 hours away from my family if i use car yes 1HOUR. Yeah a rich guy has a brain instead for buying a villa worth 25miljon kroner when i can live here for 8 thousand per month, Use ur fucking brain before you talk shit.

Don't forget its soon 17 years i been livin here, All my friend isn't rich but at least i hang with them even i have money i dont have to show people i have money to hang out with them. Real friends stays with ther boys instead for moving out for a fucking far away place there i can't hang out with people everyday, And i am not one of the those that leave the place cause of a new house and far away, i like this place i love my place i never leave it till i die, Even if i get a wife and kids i will stay even my wife wanna leave i say no. But now i dont have wife and kids so if it happend like that i wouldn't leave my place still its, beautiful place many memorys many childhodos beautiful everything is a memory here. So my dad and mom let me live here alone they vistit me 1 times per week.

You're making a strong case for Shadowsong to visit you with your awesome personality and totally not insulting attitude. :)

You're making a strong case for Shadowsong to visit you with your awesome personality and totally not insulting attitude. :)

No its not that, I would just like to show him how sweden are, Then is vtune coming over here and saying iam lying. And that made me upset.

Everyone from Stockholm is obv a douchebag brat. Even the people you haven't met already, they are also douchebags and brats. Just everyone. If you are from Stockholm, you are automatically a brat.

Everyone from Stockholm is obv a douchebag brat. Even the people you haven't met already, they are also douchebags and brats. Just everyone. If you are from Stockholm, you are automatically a brat.

Really? Thanks! :D

And btw Lpe is not a brat, he's a looser :)

Haven't read any other comments from you but I commented this one.
Well this is just crazy(?) I dont know why you wouldn't want to leave the place where you are staying right now, okey, I get the "I got memories, childhood friends, etc" but why does that stop you from going and exploring the world? I mean I also got childhood friends and all that but once I can move out I will even tho it will be hard to leave it behind. And living 17 yrs in one place isnt that engouh? I mean yes 8 thousand month is good(?) I guess but also you wouldn't need to buy some other villa for 25mil just to change place. You can always change apartment, I doubt it will cost higher than you are paying right now. (I could be completly wrong)

ontopic: I think you will like your stay here in Sweden good luck, hope you meet alot of nice ppl from otland and hopefully you like it.
About the job, apartment thingy you will be fine don't worry. ^^

Was ironic tho. Just saying this, becaue according to everyone that doesn't live in Stockholm, everyone in stockholm is something... something negative.

Haven't read any other comments from you but I commented this one.
Well this is just crazy(?) I dont know why you wouldn't want to leave the place where you are staying right now, okey, I get the "I got memories, childhood friends, etc" but why does that stop you from going and exploring the world? I mean I also got childhood friends and all that but once I can move out I will even tho it will be hard to leave it behind. And living 17 yrs in one place isnt that engouh? I mean yes 8 thousand month is good(?) I guess but also you wouldn't need to buy some other villa for 25mil just to change place. You can always change apartment, I doubt it will cost higher than you are paying right now. (I could be completly wrong)

ontopic: I think you will like your stay here in Sweden good luck, hope you meet alot of nice ppl from otland and hopefully you like it.
About the job, apartment thingy you will be fine don't worry. ^^

I wanna explore the world but you must think everybody doesn't have money (my friends) i can't always give away free money and food etc. I work for my money now. Before i didn't but now i have to work for them i must teach my self how to take care my self and paying bills..

17 years isn't enough for me i like this place i love it, But mabye some day in future i will leave. Well you have a bit right about it. ;)

Was ironic tho. Just saying this, becaue according to everyone that doesn't live in Stockholm, everyone in stockholm is something... something negative.
Yeah, cuz that's totally how it is, if you take offence from it, maybe you feel like you are one?
Even though I've meet many "Stockholmers" I can say that most of the ones I've meet are like the majority of the rest of the country. The only thing I've noticed is the "I'm better than everyone else cuz I live in the big city"-attitude that many of the people I've meet from Stockholm seem to have. I've meet a lot of people from Stockholm, I've even lived there during a period. When I told people that I'm from another place they're like "Oh, you're from the countryside, you have farms everywhere right?" and similar stuff. I can also say that I've meet a few people that don't have this attitude, but they are shadowed by the numbers of people who do.

With that said, I talk from experience, not from prejudice. This means I talk about the people I've meet, they include people from many different parts of Stockholm, from Alvik to Lidingö.
Just try to tell me that those "Lidingö ppl" are the worst, the nicest person I've EVER meet is from there. :)

Stop the whiny style Neon, just cuz you live in a place with a majority of dicks doesn't mean you are one. ;)

Whatever you do, don't visit Linköping. It's shit here. ^^
I wanna explore the world but you must think everybody doesn't have money (my friends) i can't always give away free money and food etc. I work for my money now. Before i didn't but now i have to work for them i must teach my self how to take care my self and paying bills..

17 years isn't enough for me i like this place i love it, But mabye some day in future i will leave. Well you have a bit right about it. ;)
Yeah, cuz that's totally how it is, if you take offence from it, maybe you feel like you are one?
Even though I've meet many "Stockholmers" I can say that most of the ones I've meet are like the majority of the rest of the country. The only thing I've noticed is the "I'm better than everyone else cuz I live in the big city"-attitude that many of the people I've meet from Stockholm seem to have. I've meet a lot of people from Stockholm, I've even lived there during a period. When I told people that I'm from another place they're like "Oh, you're from the countryside, you have farms everywhere right?" and similar stuff. I can also say that I've meet a few people that don't have this attitude, but they are shadowed by the numbers of people who do.

With that said, I talk from experience, not from prejudice. This means I talk about the people I've meet, they include people from many different parts of Stockholm, from Alvik to Lidingö.
Just try to tell me that those "Lidingö ppl" are the worst, the nicest person I've EVER meet is from there. :)

Stop the whiny style Neon, just cuz you live in a place with a majority of dicks doesn't mean you are one. ;)
Stating a point is whining nowdays?

Guys, I don't think that @Shadowsong wanna go to Sweden anymore.
80y9XZe.png

Back