• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone From Sweden?

I obviously don't live in Sweden but if you ever make a trip to New Zealand hit me up. I think it's a pretty cool thing to meet people from OtLand. I've strangely met a few who already lived in my town which is strange coming from a country where OT and Tibia aren't large and on a forum of all things. I've met @BeniS on OtLand before meeting in real life. (turned out he only lived like 20 minutes away)...

@Shadowsong enjoy the trip bro, sure you'll meet some good people from here.

I live in sweden, and you are not welcome here.
logo-png_53e2dfc6d5802.png
He's not immigrating.

Oh.. Almost forgot, you gotta get past the country wall first, the village you see beneath is our capital, Stockholm
the-wall-elevator-game-of-thrones-lord-snow-01.png

sweden y u do dis

resource.php

I obviously don't live in Sweden but if you ever make a trip to New Zealand hit me up. I think it's a pretty cool thing to meet people from OtLand. I've strangely met a few who already lived in my town which is strange coming from a country where OT and Tibia aren't large and on a forum of all things. I've met @BeniS on OtLand before meeting in real life. (turned out he only lived like 20 minutes away)...
He's not immigrating.

It's always been a wish of mine to visit NZ, just to see Hobbiton and some other beautiful landscapes lmao
If I ever end up doing that, you're the first person I'll come to hang out with. Maybe we can catch some awesome band performing at the time :y

He's not immigrating.

Perodixxeee, I will come to NZ only if you show me where hobbit where recorded,

mmh Next winter i guess i will go to NZ, (when its winter in sweden it will be summer in NZ so a perfect timeing xD

I would not be very aware of what New Zealand is if it wasn't for The Hobbit/LOTR - The amount of marketing those movies and its crew did for visiting NZ is insane lol, I'm soo going there sometime xD

#jimpa #sd #sverige

Watch out for Sebbe Staxxx

hahahhah sebbe staxx can suck my D,

He wanted to go in our club for free, he thinked cuz hes famous he get in for free cause i met him once and told him we own that club, And after couple months he beef with our security guard, then he went in like nothing happend, And then he started to threat me. Well after that he got scared and apology to "me" and he ran like a pussie, After couple days he saw me going to tha club he said you are lucky if u didn´t know ppl you would be dead man. End of story.

He wanted to go in our club for free, he thinked cuz hes famous he get in for free cause i met him once and told him we own that club, And after couple months he beef with our security guard, then he went in like nothing happend, And then he started to threat me. Well after that he got scared and apology to "me" and he ran like a pussie, After couple days he saw me going to tha club he said you are lucky if u didn´t know ppl you would be dead man. End of story.

Spoken like a true wannabe spoiled brat from Sthlm. ;)

Adding attention whore to my previous statement. :)

English motherfucker, do you speak it!?
Don't fuck with Sebbe staxx hes tough shit.

English motherfucker, do you speak it!?
Don't fuck with Sebbe staxx hes tough shit.

hahahahhahahahahah sebbe staxx only dangerous cuz he were a "little gang member" + that he were in prison, i bet he got a lot of cock.

hahahahhahahahahah sebbe staxx only dangerous cuz he were a "little gang member" + that he were in prison, i bet he got a lot of cock.
I wasn't serious..
Yeah hes a big joke, stop giving him fame and he'll die out, pathetic fake gangster.

Adding attention whore to my previous statement. :)
well ahhahah but i hate him, cuz he think hes dangerous cuz of his shits when he was young,+ cuz he is a "swedish" rapper doesn´t make a sense to me, hes still a faggot,

Yes i may be spoiled, < but i still givin money to homeless not to "romerna" i buy them mc food and they get pissed cuz i give food instead for money,

So would a spoiled guy like me givin money to homeless and givin food? i don't think so.

I wasn't serious..
Yeah hes a big joke, stop giving him fame and he'll die out, pathetic fake gangster.

I like you, you feel me, just kids thinks he dangerous and all wanna be "sebbe". Instead for pay attention in school they wanna be gansta and show their parents they are something, but parents gonna think like he doesn't go school,he doesnt work or pay attetion hes fuckt up.

Cause of mackan now i will tell the truth, idgaf anymore, YEs we owns a lot of clubs in sweden and some hotells, and resturant.

i wont tell name in clubs, just figure out that ur self, if u live in sweden, we owns clubs on famous places,then resturant same < then hotells same<

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause of mackan now i will tell the truth, idgaf anymore, YEs we owns a lot of clubs in sweden and some hotells, and resturant.

i wont tell name in clubs, just figure out that ur self, if u live in sweden, we owns clubs on famous places,then resturant same < then hotells same<

Nice personality ull go far in life.

Perodixxeee, I will come to NZ only if you show me where hobbit where recorded,

mmh Next winter i guess i will go to NZ, (when its winter in sweden it will be summer in NZ so a perfect timeing xD
Our summer months are great, 28*c today and it's only getting hotter :D

Also depends where you go in NZ for hobbit recording~
Matamata is where the shire was filmed etc but I would much rather venture down the south island although the shire is actually still as it was. (the actual set, there's even a pub that actually operates).

Back