• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone have buy the Cristmas/New year pack?

126192530765.jpg

??

Don't buy it.

20 fireworks, candy canes, some candy shit and some cookies.

NOT WORTH IT

If I recall correctly there is no candy at all inside the box, not really cookies either. There are other items that you didn't mention, but you were right about the 20 fireworks rockets though.

Lol.. wanna make a bet on that Talaturen? There were 5 candy canes, 5 candy, like 6 Gingerbreadman and 20 fireworks.. Maybe there was some bug with that, but at least that's what I got.

Lol.. wanna make a bet on that Talaturen? There were 5 candy canes, 5 candy, like 6 Gingerbreadman and 20 fireworks.. Maybe there was some bug with that, but at least that's what I got.

try to eat one gingerbread, it brings you santa addon :D

Yeh i know, but i didn't pay 10 points extra to look like a santa...

If I recall correctly there is no candy at all inside the box, not really cookies either. There are other items that you didn't mention, but you were right about the 20 fireworks rockets though.
then tell us what u able to get from it :)

Indeed, you wasted shitloads of cash on this ot and now u whine about 2 euro xd

its diffrence between some shity things you could be able to get by some easy ways as gingerbread, wow, just eat them, u get like mana regain for 30 secnds and its ended..

and a sword that gives 55 attack, soft boots, etc...

Back